1.    #1  
    is it me.. or does anyone else want a refund of the $50.00 for the price drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by nechris View Post
    is it me.. or does anyone else want a refund of the $50.00 for the price drop.
    meh idc. i got it over a month ago. i knew the price would go down. if they start handing out refunds just cuz the price drops they would never make any money. ppl who got it on launch day would want money back....i paid the $200 and my reward was having it 6 weeks earlier. but this is just my opinion. others may want money lol
    Most phones drop in price within 3 months.

Don't cry unless you got it within the last month
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    rebate is the same price... still $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Don't cry unless you got it within the last month
    I got mine two weeks ago, I can cry a little.
    At some point, with any price reduction for any product, there's always someone who bought it _just_ beforehand. Always. By definition.

If a vendor has a policy of price guarantees, then great. If not, then that's life.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I got another Pre yesterday... :/
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I got mine earlier this week, heading to get the difference tomorrow. Yay!
    If your within your 30 days brought my wife hers within less than 2 weeks ago i believe cant you just call sprint or store for a price adjusment?
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    So I bought mine 5 days ago. Can I go back to return my Pre sincw I'm within the 30 day period and get another Pre with the 50 lower price?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I bought my Pre on launch day.... why would I feel like I deserve a $50 refund? Wait another 6 months and it'll probably come down another $50.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    The stores will just give you the difference. If you ordered via telesales, they'll probably just credit your account.

edit: if you bought yours in the last 30 days.