Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    NCIS TV Show theme song for Phone Calls and for text messages I have Cold Play's "Viva la Vida". The NCIS theme song still startles me when it starts playing, but love when I get texts!
    I work in radio as a Production Director so I kind of make my own... mostly I've taken old NES/SNES/Genesis game theme songs and saved them as nice MP3 files and use those. Games like Super Mario World, Blaster Master, Life Force, Sonic, etc... =)
    thanks for the suggestion, good revrend. Alas, it did not work. I tried it on the "mosquito ringtone" link provided in another post in this thread. The only save as option I had was "save link." I did that, but opening that file just opens a web page to the Mosquito tone page. Same thing happened when I tried another link.
    "Peace of Mind" by Boston
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    "Welcome" by Étienne de Crécy, its hard to miss a call
    Slap chop Rap, DJ Steve Porter

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    'Better Days' by the Dirges (Just a snippet on the refrain)
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    The infamous ringtone from the "Crank" movies:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jennifer hudson's version of "And I am tell you"!

Yeah my 1,000th posting!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456