Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyfool View Post
    I have an edited song, "Oh Yeah" by Yello, you know, the "Chicka-chick-ah" song from Ferris Buller's Day Off for my ringtone.

Here, for anyone else that wants it: http://www.ponyfool.com/sounds/ohyeah_ringtone.MP3

I also have the most annoying, yet entertaining text message notification that says, "WooHoo, Haha, Text Message". If you want that, it's here" http://www.ponyfool.com/sounds/Woo_Hoo_Text_Message.mp3
    How do I download it? My computer autoplays it in the browser on both of my computers o.<
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thesnowdog View Post
    Porcupine Tree - Wedding Bells. Amazing opening guitar riff.
    I think you mean Wedding Nails...
    The beginning of "Young Folks" by Peter Yorn, catchy tune, plus you can hear it when you are not close to your phone.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    "Pressure" - Bowie and Queen, only problem is Eminem stole that guitar riff and now everybody thinks I'm into rap.
    Message tone is, as somebody else has also mentioned, "Message for You Sir!" - Monty Python
    Notre Dame Fight Song!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbroecker View Post
    "Pressure" - Bowie and Queen, only problem is Eminem stole that guitar riff and now everybody thinks I'm into rap.
    Message tone is, as somebody else has also mentioned, "Message for You Sir!" - Monty Python
    I know I am splitting hairs, but I think that was Vanilla Ice that did that rap song.
    Standard ringer vibrate / CTU_24 theme, Junk phone numbers get super mario bro's
    toro horn! ("raggae horn")
    I'm using silent/vibrate at work, but the ringtone from "Crank" and the remix of "Pants on the Ground" from myxer.com
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    I know I am splitting hairs, but I think that was Vanilla Ice that did that rap song.
    I knew it was some white rapper!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbroecker View Post
    I knew it was some white rapper!
    But it is a catchy tune, that's why he used it.
    Ring: Radiohead - Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

message notification: Zelda *treasure find* sound. (it just sounds perfect for notifications)
    Last edited by JayFonzerrelli; 01/25/2010 at 11:48 AM.
    You Got Me - Roots.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    What formats can the ringtones be? Do they have to be MP3?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Theme from from Star Trek: TNG
    after reading everyones, no one has me beat

NINJA RAP - VANILLA ICE
    Gorillaz - Stylo (feat. Mos Def and Bobby Womack)
    Quote Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
    after reading everyones, no one has me beat

NINJA RAP - VANILLA ICE
    Btw, thanks for making me laugh. You officially got everyone beat... hahahaha
    Owl City - Fireflies is my ringtone and my notification is the glass "ting ting" sound from the iphone... think i'm gonna have to change it to Zelda's treasure find sound soon
    really though, NINJA RAP is amazing and im a manager at radio shack and i always leave my ringer on for all to hear. everyone loves it
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast