1.    #1  
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

this was posted on the home page as well... good looking out tho
  3.    #4  
    That title was a question / speculation. Mine is a bit more descriptive.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The reason for the question is because it is today....and there is nothing. Homepage and Engadget though is basically saying the same thing, whats coming with the update.
    Apparently not going to happen today!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Apparently not going to happen today!
    There are still many hours left in today, depending where you are.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Its not even 9 PM in California.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    where is Palm's headquarters located.... maybe they will update on their time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    where is Palm's headquarters located.... maybe they will update on their time.
    In California.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Sunnyvale, California
    probably waiting for Apple to break their sync tomorrow so that Palm can include the fix in 1.2. Lol Where's my popcorn!!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Don't Palm have to wait until Apple break the sync before they can create a patch? I would think they will fix a break in 1.3.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by userengel View Post
    In California.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    Sunnyvale, California
    Thanks guise I didn't want to Google...

FML I don't want to stay up all night waiting for this.... I wish they hadn't said it was going to be out today now I am all geeked up.