Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    was the site down for anyone else for a minute?
    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe1 View Post
    was the site down for anyone else for a minute?
    yup
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Mine never really goes past 3% difference wise. Plus as soon as I start to use it. It corrects itself.
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    yes, i was hoping that 1.2 was out and everyone was posting about it so it overloaded the site.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Everyone is on here hitting the refresh button and checking for updates at the same time lol
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Maybe Palm is waiting to see if Apple updates iTunes to block the Pre...just thinking they will play their cards and let Apple make the first move since they are making some sort of announcement on 9/9.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuyTX View Post
    Maybe Palm is waiting to see if Apple updates iTunes to block the Pre...just thinking they will play their cards and let Apple make the first move since they are making some sort of announcement on 9/9.
    webOS 1.2 is already written and ready for the masses. Waiting on Apple won't change anything now. If they do wait for Apple to release whatever update they have for iTunes (which could presumably "break" our syncing capabilities) before releases 1.2 in a spiteful move... big up yourself Palm.. big up!

At the same time, I'm impatient and people here are impatient... We NEED our SU's!! We've got the most exciting mobile platform on the market today and we want to see where it's going next! DO YOU HEAR ME PALM!?
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    What is the point of itunes anyways. We have pandora and the showcast. I just downgraded my phone so i can get the new 1.2> I hope they activated the notification ambient light. If not then its total crap. Im up till 12 you know going all out it better come out today. = )
    By the way when my phone was on 1.2 the battery went down 3% in 9 hours of sleep mode. Kind of cool. With 1.1 If i forgot to charger the phone over night in the morning it was almost dead. However they need to figure out y is the phone using so much battery every time it will go from roaming to the original network. Im guessing is because it thinks it was off and it keeps trying to update.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Its 8 o'clock here and still no update.

I don't think it is coming today.

lets go home folks....
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpre View Post
    Its 8 o'clock here and still no update.

I don't think it is coming today.

lets go home folks....
    Your tears are heartfelt. I don't want to give up on tonight but the sooner I fall asleep the sooner tomorrow will get here. And tomorrow could mean webOS 1.2...

Alright... semi-half-almost-kinda-sorta-Good Night!
    last update came at 1am ET
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    now NOBODY will sleep, good work. haha
    Ok so I used preware to install the keyboard patch how do I remove it now? Cause I went to webos quick installer and removed it there but I can still open it wtf!! Can some one help me my pre is not rooted or anything
    Maybe Palm wants to avoid their servers getting flooded and that's why they wait until the middle of the night. We hardcore users can still get it quickly and the casual users can download it, well, casually....
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    Thanks! I'm EST and I have to get up for work at 5 am!!! Now I'm only going to get like 2 hours of sleep!

j/k.. thanks for the heads up though. I'll go to bed and check in the morning when I get up.

Good night all! Sending my love to Pre users!

=P
    --> Not a real screenshot. Don't kill me yet. *tomato dodge*
    Follow Me On

dudeeee
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    Thanks! I'm EST and I have to get up for work at 5 am!!! Now I'm only going to get like 2 hours of sleep!

j/k.. thanks for the heads up though. I'll go to bed and check in the morning when I get up.

Good night all! Sending my love to Pre users!
    dude as soon as you go to bed....the update will be released! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post

=P
    --> Not a real screenshot. Don't kill me yet. *tomato dodge*
    Not cool
    --Marvin
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast