Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by larnapp View Post
    Well, it looks like Sprint may be wrong. Did you read that the WSJ and Engadget are reporting that Sprint's $100 service credit offer that was just posted today was wrong?!?

Sprint can't even get their OWN deals right. Not sure they're a reliable source on this news either.
    Calm down dude, no need to get so wound up.
    i remember last update which came out on july 23...some user on here said 1.1 would come out on july 22nd....so hey maybe it might come out tomorrow it could be but hu knows
    *sigh* still no video camera, no voice dialing, no voice recording, no viewmail...
    1159pm PT
    just to mess with us
    i just took all my tweaks off and patches so im ready for this S@#t and im checking for updates and right now its taking a long time so idk loll
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    Calm down dude, no need to get so wound up.
    Thanks. I missed therapy today.

BTW- I'm not actually "wound up," I just look that way on the Internet. Actually, I'm an optomist. (I still keep running the Update app. Every few minutes.)

BTW- I'm not actually "wound up," I just look that way on the Internet. Actually, I'm an optomist. (I still keep running the Update app. Every few minutes.)
    Haha just like every other pre user. I guess you could say we're all just a little excited.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts

I'm sure a lot of us are... I think I'm going to take a quick break and have a relaxing shower... then come back and continue to search for the update!
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Hey, just a thought.. Has anyone contacted Sprint and inquired about the release date of 1.2? I know, I know.. I'm EXTREMELY impatient... I just can't help it. My first OTA webOS update and my first OTA OS update period... (iPhone 3G user for one year. Not used used to these updates!)
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ^ It's copy paste, how could you not be excited.

My Dad has a mogul and now I finally get to blow his text messaging up with pasting whole articles like he does me. REVENGE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    Sonny, you would know if you have "tweaks." The name is not just a generic term. It is referring to what you do to your phone when you have it connected to your computer and open Quick Install. Then select tools/tweaks and start checking boxes. If you haven't done that, and you haven't "rooted" your phone, (which again, you would know you've done as it is basically rewriting the programming code directly on the phone,) then you are ok. If you have homebrew programs installed, you don't need to do anything.
    coooooool!!! Thanks and you didn't call me a noob!!

Seriously though... I have no idea what I'm doing. None of what you said sounded familiar so I think I'm pretty safe. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    i just took all my tweaks off and patches so im ready for this S@#t and im checking for updates and right now its taking a long time so idk loll
    Silly me, I removed my tweaks on Friday in anticipation of the update. I want my battery % icon back... and all my other tweaks.
    I could never install the battery % tweak because then I'd have to see how fast the battery actually decreases which would make me sad >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    I could never install the battery % tweak because then I'd have to see how fast the battery actually decreases which would make me sad >.<
    What does that tweak actually do?
    I COMPLETELY agree! I've thought that tweak would be handy, but I just can't bring myself to install it for that very reason!
    Just posting my imaptience (and to subscribe mobile-ly)
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Silly me, I removed my tweaks on Friday in anticipation of the update. I want my battery % icon back... and all my other tweaks.
    Do you have to remove all the tweaks before you install 1.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    What does that tweak actually do?
    it posts the % of ur battery instead of the actual icon...or u can have both on the top right ur choice
    Actually, for some reason it has not been reporting correctly for me, it seems to get stuck. So it will say 87% but once I click on it, it corrects it self and shows 84%....Kinda makes me think I have more battery than i really do....that hurt me once...and only once...Since then I always round down!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    same thing happens to me
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast