Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Well I just checked the Sprint website and it says WebOS 1.1.0 as the current version with nothing about version 1.2.
    GRRRRR i want this update >.<
    Ok, I see some of you have the new update. I did the update on my phone and I still have the web os 1.1 and configuration of sprint 1.7. Everytime I go to do the update it says my phone is up to date. What is going on?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    my source says 1.2 does not and will not exist. don't expect another update for awhile.
    Winner for the most idiotic post I've seen on these forums. How can you even try to say 1.2 doesn't exist when we have the files for it and some people are actually using it? Go away troll.
    Some get anxious; some keep checking for updates; some Google the earth for information on when the 1.2 update will be coming out . . . .

Some just read the unread posts on this forum and know that WebOS 1.2 will be released by Palm, and available to your phone, sometime tomorrow . . . [Monday 14 September 2009]
    Last edited by chicagonettech; 09/13/2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: add day and date for those who don't know how to read a calendar . . .
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagonettech View Post
    Some just read the unread posts on this forum and know that WebOS 1.2 will be released by Palm, and available to your phone, sometime tomorrow . . . [Monday 14 September 2009]
    Yea, yea .... and Krusty is coming!
    Some know that ..."when it's ready....it will be ready....and only then will it be released".......so go out and enjoy life. Palm will let you know!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qigate View Post
    Yea, yea .... and Krusty is coming!
    SPRINT TO PUSH WebOS 1.2.0 UPDATE LATER TODAY!

Read more in the ETHOPIAN REVIEW article posted on the net at: http://www.ethiopianreview.com/scitech/8628

Last edited by chicagonettech; 09/13/2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: UPDATE from outside source . . .
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    That is a source reporting old news from last week. Notice how it's also reporting the mistaken $100 price cut as breaking news.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmt5 View Post
    That is a source reporting old news from last week. Notice how it's also reporting the mistaken $100 price cut as breaking news.
    Yeah, I was about to say the same. Sprint.com still has 1.1 listed.
    lol, follow the original article back to Techtree.com India.

Neither Ethiopia nor India have the Pre, why would they bother to report this?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i live in Mexico and have the pre working in Iusacell network, its not sold here yet, but people can import stuff
    i have a chihuahua lol.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Winner for the most idiotic post I've seen on these forums. How can you even try to say 1.2 doesn't exist when we have the files for it and some people are actually using it? Go away troll.

*****, you don't get my sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    *****, you don't get my sarcasm.
    I am telling you that you need to post a picture like this to prove that you are being sarcastic. People just don't get it until they see the pants...

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223