Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
    I need that Bluetooth car kit enhancement my pre crackles and sounds horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I am sorry, we should all read all replies on all threads (you know, thousands of posts) before posting. How foolish of me.

In all honesty, good job calling and getting real info, but do you actually expect every post to be read by everyone here? That's just unrealistic.

And no one is going to have an allergic reaction to waiting. Delirium, maybe. Foolish speculation, definitely. Anaphylaxis, unlikely.
    +1 :-)
    I need an update on the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    I need an update on the update.
    Me too!!
    I read the post last night where a guy called Palm and they said it's coming later this month. I watched in amusement and perplexment the rest of the night and this morning how nobody seemed to read the post.

It amazes me how the majority of the people on forums are there to vent, not read.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    I read the post last night where a guy called Palm and they said it's coming later this month. I watched in amusement and perplexment the rest of the night and this morning how nobody seemed to read the post.

It amazes me how the majority of the people on forums are there to vent, not read.
    I think the issue is conflicting info and what to believe. The Sprint site says 9/8/09, another caller was told it could be a few days after the posted date, and yet another caller was told later in the month. Who is to be believed? We're left with no choice but to vent
    Plus anybody really trust front line support information? The slip of 1.2 into the wild for a bit and Sprint support site's 9/8, plus the removal of the web os 1.1 graphic on palm's support site is a much stronger indicator to me.
    So, when did you say it was going to be released again?
    At least as much as everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLBurger View Post
    ... but what do I know?
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Posted on BAW by Sprint Admin;
    Web OS Update 1.2.0 - DELAYED.
    Many of you were expecting an update today, but unfortunately it has been delayed.
    I do not have an estimated launch date at this time, but this is not expected to be a long delay. I will keep you all posted as I get more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Posted on BAW by Sprint Admin;
    Web OS Update 1.2.0 - DELAYED.
    Many of you were expecting an update today, but unfortunately it has been delayed.
    I do not have an estimated launch date at this time, but this is not expected to be a long delay. I will keep you all posted as I get more info.
    Where was that posted? Whats BAW?
    The guy that called Palm Support last night said he was told 'later this month'
    Quote Originally Posted by userengel View Post
    Where was that posted? Whats BAW?
    Buzzaboutwireless.com a sprint forum.
    He bet me^
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Web OS Update 1.2.0 - DELAYED

BAW = Buzz About Wireless, Sprint's Official Forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Buzzaboutwireless.com a sprint forum.
    Thanks guys. Never heard of that forum before.
    lol..Warblad13 I went to bed around 3am...All I need to know is do I have to remove my theme WHENEVER the update does arrive? Everythig else takes all of 30 secs. to remove through Quickinstall. So, I could care less about removing those tweaks..and mean ppl bore me..lol..It's good to meet someone cool on here. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post

when you first log into a forum and find a 25 page thread...do you read every single post before posting?

personally, i read the first page or two, the last page or two, then jump in.

it's always amusing when someone gets pissed that another person had the audacity to jump into the conversation without reading all 25 pages or more of random dialog about a general topic.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Looks like Sprint has removed this info from their website. I no longer see it.