Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223 LastLast
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Well, the Sprint page with the 1.2 update information is down now. That is, the "Check for Updates" page.

Edit: Ah, it is back now.
    Last edited by Diviance; 09/09/2009 at 02:50 AM.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    If they're gonna push this update from Palm's office in CA, don't expect it anytime soon. It's 2am over here. 7 hours before people start crawling back into the office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    ewwww FFVIII
    FFVII all the way!!
    I liked FF8 better than 7. FF7 is soooo overrated. I think the reason why it is put up in a pedestal is because the game broke a barrier on the Playstation. But other than that, it's still a regular cup of joe.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic. But what else is there left to talk about here? The update wasn't released last night.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    This update better come out today - I don't think I can last another 24 hours without my tweaks.
    Dude...FFVI all the way! And sad to see no update .
    People!!

Its NOT COMING OUT for now..

I posted this last night, but apparantly NO one cared to read.. so let me try again, so you all dont go into Anaphylactic Shock over not getting it.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1878868
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Just spoke to Palm Support.

There will be NO update today. They got word down a short while ago that there was a delay of undeterminded time for the update to 1.2

She could not verify a new release time, but said it should be sometime before the end of the month.

So guess we can all keep our On Screen Keyboad a little while longer..
    Maybe they're fixing all the things we've pointed out on this forum I hope anyways.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    People!!

Its NOT COMING OUT for now..

I posted this last night, but apparantly NO one cared to read.. so let me try again, so you all dont go into Anaphylactic Shock over not getting it.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1878868
    I think everyone has seen that and has resolved themselves to the delay. The question now is how long of a delay? If Sprint or Palm would provide an update I'm sure we'd stop tapping on the update now button every 5 mins
    They can't say its coming out then when we get buzzed of the relased date then not release it. Palm never delayed for a OTA release. Why start now. Just release the update then add more stuff in another update.. We all love updates.
    Never saw anything from Palm saying it was being released. I've seen a lot of miscues lately though between them and Sprint. Price cuts, on and off again, etc.
    If you are still within your 90 days, you can always just CALL Palm Directly and just ask!

They wont give you a time/day for a release, but they will at least confirm IF a date posted on Sprint has been delayed
    If you are still within your 90 days, you can always just CALL Palm Directly and just ask!

They wont give you a time/day for a release, but they will at least confirm IF a date posted on Sprint has been delayed
    Tru...
    I think a delay in release is a good thing....perhaps it will mean Palm is adding more stuff in 1.2
    I wonder if someone at Sprint confused the Palm press release info for the Pixie as license to release info about 1.2 and "figured" Palm was releasing 1.2 the same day as the press release.
    Quote Originally Posted by prekid83 View Post
    I think a delay in release is a good thing....perhaps it will mean Palm is adding more stuff in 1.2
    Or they might just release the update during that apple conference today
    i think we need mr ski mask back
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    i think we need mr ski mask back
    PAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLM!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Or they might just release the update during that apple conference today
    That is a possibility as well
    People!!
    ...I posted this last night, but apparantly NO one cared to read.. so let me try again..
    I am sorry, we should all read all replies on all threads (you know, thousands of posts) before posting. How foolish of me.

In all honesty, good job calling and getting real info, but do you actually expect every post to be read by everyone here? That's just unrealistic.

And no one is going to have an allergic reaction to waiting. Delirium, maybe. Foolish speculation, definitely. Anaphylaxis, unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I am sorry, we should all read all replies on all threads (you know, thousands of posts) before posting. How foolish of me.

In all honesty, good job calling and getting real info, but do you actually expect every post to be read by everyone here? That's just unrealistic.

And no one is going to have an allergic reaction to waiting. Delirium, maybe. Foolish speculation, definitely. Anaphylaxis, unlikely.
    +1