Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    Guys...it's just an OS update...you will get notified when it is ready. It's not like the OS has any serious problems............ Oh wait.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Guys...it's just an OS update...you will get notified when it is ready. It's not like the OS has any serious problems............ Oh wait.

you'r right
    9-9.. liessssssss!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
    9-9.. liessssssss!!!!!!!
    still and hour and 18min till midnight in California
    there's still hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by withinboredom View Post
    1-866-750-PALM someone call and ask about the update ... I'm too busy
    That phone number needs to be added to the Tips and Tricks.

- Craig
    wait wait wait ...
    So I don't get this. I did webos doctor a few hours ago. in the 100 update refreshes, it never told me i had updates available for spaz, tweed and word of ace to name a few. so it backed up really old copies of my apps. but why didn't update tell me i had new apps?????

something wrong with update???
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I'm waiting....
    Palm Pilot Pro...Palm III...Treo 650...Treo 700p...Treo 800w...Palm Pre
    Night all.

It was fun.

- Craig
    still waiting...
    fun ?oh .damn
    you know whats depressing? i have work til 2am tonight....and still no 1.2 woulda made my night. maybe tomorrow
    9-9.. liessssssss!!!!!!!
    we need a 9-9 truth commission...
    9-9.. liessssssss!!!!!!!
    Not just 9-9, it's now 09/09/09. Looks like a special date to me.
    Just a quick question, I don't if anyone has ran into this problem or not... I just recently updated Preware and the updated version of Package Manager Service. Now when I open Preware the "Available Patches" field is greyed out. I have the virtual keyboard on my Pre and it works just fine, but now I don't know how to remove it for the WebOS 1.2 update coming soon cause the Available Patches field is not accessible anymore and it shows 0 patches available... Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    1 hour left....... Until it's 9-9-09 that is PST anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe04 View Post
    Just a quick question, I don't if anyone has ran into this problem or not... I just recently updated Preware and the updated version of Package Manager Service. Now when I open Preware the "Available Patches" field is greyed out. I have the virtual keyboard on my Pre and it works just fine, but now I don't know how to remove it for the WebOS 1.2 update coming soon cause the Available Patches field is not accessible anymore and it shows 0 patches available... Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Thanks to Rod. For anyone else having this issue you can simply to go to installed packages and uninstall the keyboard there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangjoe04 View Post
    Go to Preware's preferences, and set "installed is available" to Yes. The default setting for this may have changed in one of the newer builds of Preware (I am guessing v0.8.0). Patches will now be lit up, showing you the Virtual Keyboard patch.
    I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I've restarted my Pre twice. The screen say that Update "0" was installed and that the update should be ready immediately. It's strange and also I don't know what "0" is. Anyway, who else has noticed this??
    Quote Originally Posted by pdiddyfan View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I've restarted my Pre twice. The screen say that Update "0" was installed and that the update should be ready immediately. It's strange and also I don't know what "0" is. Anyway, who else has noticed this??
    Screencapture? Is it the Update App says this? Or on the main screen?