Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    so yeah maybe the update will be arriving midnight pacific time which means for me and other ET will be at 3am
    Eye candy update? You people can never be pleased apparently. There's huge functionality additions. But feel free to not update.
    my bet is still on 1am ET
    just enough for a quick nap
    **** if I could root my phone I would just use the leaked version...
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Eye candy update? You people can never be pleased apparently. There's huge functionality additions. But feel free to.
    i agree this update add a lot
    its just human nature to want perfection
    and when they get "perfection" they want more
    Has anybody checked the sprint support page to see if the date has changed..
    Has anyone noticed that Palm built the update page with rapid refreshes in mind. Most times the first time it gathers the info is enough. Not for the crazy people like us.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsanta11 View Post
    Has anybody checked the sprint support page to see if the date has changed..
    yea its the same

Support - Help
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    thanks its nice having someone who isn't so negative on this forum all the time
    I'm a positive Pete...the rest are all negative Nancy's!! LOL
    i'm come for china.so we together waitting 1.2
    1.2.1 will be out tomorrow to fix the bugs of the fake release tonight

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    When I wake up hopes theres an update!
    --Marvin
    I bet Palm is working on a new system for developers. Right now I cannot access my dashboard where I could upload applications / updates (it's a 404). I bet they took it down and will release 1.2 when they have a newer system up.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I rather them quit with these mini updates and give us webOS 2.0!!!!..im sorry but some off these updates aren't updates at all but rather Palm Oversights! things that should have been on the Pre prior to..just like the Touch pro 2 should have been the Touch PRo!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Man you guys need to relax. It'll come when it comes. Go watch conan or something and enjoy the night.
    Conan.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bipoler View Post
    I rather them quit with these mini updates and give us webOS 2.0!!!!..im sorry but some off these updates aren't updates at all but rather Palm Oversights! things that should have been on the Pre prior to..just like the Touch pro 2 should have been the Touch PRo!
    I don't think we will see any major updates to webOS until Palm releases the Pixie/Eos. In all honesty, the pre exclusive on Sprint has been mostly about ironing out the kinks and such.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I agree, watch conan!
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Man you guys need to relax. It'll come when it comes. Go watch conan or something and enjoy the night.
    Watching Conan does not make me enjoy the night
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    CONAN!!!!! Who needs an update when you have COCO!