Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    I have 3 yahoo leagues...Yahoo was under the league companion in the NFL app to sync to your league but now the only league you can set up is ESPN...WTF?

    Why is Yahoo no longer there?
  2. blz2's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    I have 3 yahoo leagues...Yahoo was under the league companion in the NFL app to sync to your league but now the only league you can set up is ESPN...WTF?

    Why is Yahoo no longer there?
    Damn good question.
  3. #3  
    That'd be very cool to have. I just joined one for the first time this year.

    PF
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelFiend View Post
    That'd be very cool to have. I just joined one for the first time this year.

    PF
    Yahoo WAS on there as one of the leagues to set up but for some reason they took it off.

    WTF Sprint, Palm?
  5. atom00's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    #5  
    That is very weird. I had entered in all my info for the cbs league that I am in and had been tracking points through the preseason. Now it's gone. What gives?
  6. #6  
    For all we know this is because of a contractual agreement between ESPN and the NFL, and since the NFL app is part of Sprint's agreement with the NFL they might have to oblige by what the NFL wants. Palm would definitely be last to blame. Especially since the NFL app has been a Sprint app for years now, Palm just helped localize the program for the Pre.
  7.    #7  
    This is VERY LAME if they took off other leagues because of this. The yahoo fantasy football app that came out for the iphone today is NICE.
  8. Beknatok's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    This is VERY LAME if they took off other leagues because of this. The yahoo fantasy football app that came out for the iphone today is NICE.
    Hmmm... this implies that Yahoo has some sort of API available. If so, then the implication is that someone could whip up a homebrew app to act as our interface.

    This is worth researching further!
  9. yellow's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    #9  
    Check the new mobile yahoo fantasy page on your pre browser. Works pretty well!
  10. #10  
    So Yahoo releases a new blackberry app for their fantasy football league and a new mobile page, the same day it's dropped from Sprint's NFL app. Problem might be Yahoo not anyone else.
  11. #11  
    yea. check out m.yahoo.com/fantasy

    its their fantasy web app that works on the pre well

    i added it to my launcher. pretty good
  12. #12  
    I have CBS Sportsline. I'd like that added as well.
  13. blz2's Avatar
    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #13  
    I have to agree, the Yahoo Mobile site works really well. I set my lineup on my computer, but you can also do it on the mobile site and also make changes.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I have CBS Sportsline. I'd like that added as well.
    CBS sportsline is the same as NFL.com... Just go to the NFL Companion link in the fantasy tab and log in with your username and password.

    It gets really irritating because you have to keep logging in every time you check other stats. Hopefully palm fixes this! Once I log in I want to stay logged in!
  15. wicketr's Avatar
    Posts
    232 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #15  
    I was trying the NFL app about a week ago to check stats on the game and some of the players i had entered, and NONE of the leagues were there (not even ESPN). Before it had been Yahoo, ESPN, and CBS i believe.

    Maybe the deletion of ESPN was accidental when i saw it though.
  16. sbono13's Avatar
    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo98 View Post
    CBS sportsline is the same as NFL.com... Just go to the NFL Companion link in the fantasy tab and log in with your username and password.
    This doesn't work for me. If I go to either the Pre's NFL App or NFL.com on the web, my Sportsline login is accepted, but it says I have no fantasy teams. However, I can log in just fine on fantasy.sportsline.com (and even on wap.cbssports.com on the Pre, which incidentally, works pretty well). Is there a place where I need to import my CBS Sportsline league into NFL.com?
  17. nrtv20's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    yea. check out m.yahoo.com/fantasy

    its their fantasy web app that works on the pre well

    i added it to my launcher. pretty good

    nice site! +1

Posting Permissions