Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just curious....who is making the switch to the HTC hero by Sprint?
    the people on the android forums
  3.    #3  
    lol
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Bah, HTC has terrible design sense for hardware. The InstinctQ will be a better android phone.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    If it had a slide out keyboard maybe...since it does not I will be sticking with the Pre!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I say this simply because Samsung is one of my favorite hardware makers and not because I don't love my Pre...

The InstinctQ has a slideout QWERTY keyboard.
  7.    #7  
    yea maybe if Palm maybe the keyboard a lil bigger i would be better.
    I though I told you..imma starr...you see the ice...You see cars...flashing lights...everywhere we are...
    nope, no physical keyboard, no deal
    Oh HELL NO! I am not saying the Android stuff is bad, it is not. I am saying that I like the Pre and WebOS better. I just like this phone and the community much better, I really do.

If the Pre did not exist, I "may" be an Android user. It does so I am not ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I just got my Pre 2-3 months ago, I am going to at least give it a fair chance!! I am very happy with the Pre, and it is only going to get better.
    If there was no such thing as a Pre and WebOS, Android would be my next choice. Luckily for me there is a Pre and WebOS and it has a very very bright future!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I'm not switching to the Hero. I like having a physical keyboard as well.
    I hate to be that guy but there was an extensive discussion about this issue and the thread is likely on page 1 or page 2.

further more when new threads are created it brings up threads with similiar key words
    did you just ignore that?

It just seem stupid to start a new thread about a topic that has been been beaten to death thats on this very page.

/rant
    For me my decision is simply based on SlingPlayer, which ever OS gets SlingPlayer first I'm going with them. I have a Pre now but once the Hero is released if SlingPlayer for Android is available, I'm getting it.
    No way. My Pre will last me through at least until I qualify for another upgrade. At that point, I'll look at what's out there, and decide.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    No way. My Pre will last me through at least until I qualify for another upgrade. At that point, I'll look at what's out there, and decide.
    I've only had my Pre for 2 weeks - and I agree with you, this will last me till the next upgrade and at that point I hope there is a Pre 2/3 that I can upgrade to
    Global Posts
    423 Global Posts
    Can you run homebrew apps in Hero? If the answer is NO, you obviously know what most users will reply. IMO, Hero looks like a cheap built. Plus, showing the phone on TV ads, presented by old peoe does not help (Whoopie).
    Floren Munteanu
    why queued - My blog
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    the people on the android forums
    +1
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Damn, even I'm tired of this topic. Banish it to cross-platform chat already.
    Seeing as I never got the Pre in the first place (and glad I didn't) i'm in the Hero camp.

Now about that Samsung with the slideout...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast