1.    #1  
    Ok so this is pretty sucky. Anyone else have this issue?

One of the people I txt a lot has mentioned that she gets a lot of duplicate txt messages from me. I figured out a case where it happens: Ill send a txt, it will sit there for awhile faded, then give me the alert that a txt has not been sent successfully. (It actually has been sent successfully because I get people to reply to them) So then I do the resend button on the failed txt. This will always show a duplicate txt. I also have reason to believe it just happens in general as well because Ive had people get 3 of the same txt before.

Is it my ****ty signal? Why would it still send it and tell me it didnt?? I have yet to run into a case where someone said they didnt get a txt and I get the error message frequently.

A side note sometimes I will send this person a txt and get an immediate blank txt response..

Thanks guys for reading if you made it this far and anything to suggest would be awesome!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    No trouble on my end.

Do you normally have an EV or a 1x? How many bars to you normally have?

My guess is it would be something to do with your signal.
  3.    #3  
    Im pretty sure it happens when Im in Roam. I literally bounce between roam and 3 - 4 bars EV while at work and at home. My signal is all over the place and I live in a highly populated area and work too.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    It's because you have a weak signal. The same thing happens to me while I'm at work cause my signal here is really weak.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I get the opposite thing. insted of sending multiple texts i receive multiple texts. i think your problem is with bad signal. Not sure what myn is though.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pacha248 View Post
    It's because you have a weak signal. The same thing happens to me while I'm at work cause my signal here is really weak.
    Do you resend txts or do you not resend them when you get the error? Im generaly afraid of something important getting actually not sent.