1.    #1  
    So, I'm in a band and my bassist sent me an mp3 of his progress in the studio the other day. I get the email on my phone, I touch the MP3 file and it looks like it's downloading. When it's done, I have the option to play it in the email, but, how do I access the file again without having to go into my email? I checked the Music Player and it doesn't have the new track listed.

Where do these files go?
    Good question.
    I know that I tried to sync my player with iTunes and it started autosync right away...no matter what i did to stop it, it kept syncing songs one by one regardless of my actions to tell it otherwise.....How does this fit in this thread you ask....?

Well the songs do not show up on the Pre. They are stored in a hidden location. I had to use DoubleTwist (free) to see the songs and control the transfer. It won't load album art or protected songs but at least I can see the songs already on the pre and delete what i dont want. You might want to try it and see if you find the one downloaded via your email.
  3.    #3  
    Well...I'd love to check out DoubleTwist...but maybe Homebrew is down...because I pull up FileCoaster and it just spins that Progress Circle indefinitely and never actually loads the application list.

Grrr.
  4.    #4  
    Ah....I thought Double Twist was some new Homebrew app. Found out it's something to put on my PC. I'll give that a shot when I get home.

Out of curiosity, If I were to download the files to my PC...hook up the Pre as a USB device....would it show the files then? (Can't try it until I get home...work computer has a file enctryption system...)
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyleemoon View Post
    So, I'm in a band and my bassist sent me an mp3 of his progress in the studio the other day. I get the email on my phone, I touch the MP3 file and it looks like it's downloading. When it's done, I have the option to play it in the email, but, how do I access the file again without having to go into my email? I checked the Music Player and it doesn't have the new track listed.

Where do these files go?
    It goes in:

/var/luna/data/attachments/

No, the music app won't see it there.
    You know that you could turn auto sync off in iTunes. Or explore through the hidden folders to get to the music.

But the file should pop up in your music library.