1.    #1  
    Iím dyslexic. If I didnít write first in something that checks my spelling and then paste it into my posts, emails or what ever, people would think I was illiterate. Is there any app (yet) that has a universal spell checker?

Phat
    @phat: one can only presume that spell check will eventually make it's way down the pipe... someone might be able to write a core tweak to check words against an aspell dictionary on the phone... of course its always easier said than done
    As a temporary work around, you might look at mobile spell check sites.

SpellBoy - Your Mobile Spell Checker seems to work OK on the Pre. Dbl tap zoom in and copy and paste seems to work fine with it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    hey thats not a bad workaround... with that in mind I guess it would be even easier to create an app that was nothing more than a text box linked to aspell and a dictionary/language loader... that would be awesome
    just type a word in google, if it is somewhat close it will suggest the correct word
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    hey thats not a bad workaround... with that in mind I guess it would be even easier to create an app that was nothing more than a text box linked to aspell and a dictionary/language loader... that would be awesome
    That is how I see the app, with a Copy and Paste button that pushed everything to the clipboard or replaces from the clipboard and automatically starts spell check.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  7. jmf
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Another workaround is to use your IP's webmail. Mine is Verizon and it seems to have a robust spellchecker that works well, especially if your contacts are available in webmail.

jmf
    Mee two.
    And I thought I missed ato corerect (auto correct) lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    And I thought I missed ato corerect (auto correct) lol
    i see what you did there
    This signature for rent