1.    #1  

this is so wierd. im trying to download apps from filecoaster and after the bar at the bottom is almost filled it says not enough install space. this happened to me before, i went to web os docter to fix it knowing i'd lose everything on my Pre and have to root it again las time. know its happened again. i even deleted like 8 apps just to make space but when i still try to download even the same apps i deleted it says Install Failed not enough install space.... someone HALP pweease
    i have the same problem you can use Preload to install as many apps as you want. the others wont work after you get to many. i also can't get new apps from the catalog. i wish i knew how much space i had and how to make some space available.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Install using WebOS Quick Install or Preload to circumvent the downloaded app space limit. FileCoaster does not ignore these limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by russellpr View Post
    Install using WebOS Quick Install or Preload to circumvent the downloaded app space limit. FileCoaster does not ignore these limits.
    I'm getting the same error with Preload:

Starting installation...
    Installation: undefined
    Installation: CREATE_TMP
    Installation: FAILED_NOT_ENOUGH_INSTALL_SPACE
    - Completed
    App limit is 50 from what I can tell. Never ever can get past that, unless you use Preload.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdunn79 View Post
    I'm getting the same error with Preload:

Starting installation...
    Installation: undefined
    Installation: CREATE_TMP
    Installation: FAILED_NOT_ENOUGH_INSTALL_SPACE
    - Completed
    You have to have the ipkg service installed from WebOS Quick Install and uset he Download Rooted option whne installing from PreLoad.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds