1.    #1  
    The screen is flickering and continues to prompt me to shut it down. If I CANCEL it does it again in 10 seconds. If I SHUT DOWN, it simply reboots and starts the process over again. Can anyone give me any advice on how to fix this?
    Have you tried pulling the battery pout after you have it turned off? I don't recommend doing it while it is on. Let it sit for a couple minutes then put it back in and try it again. If that doesn't work though, I'm not sure. If you have things backed up you could try WebOS Doctor, but that would wipe everything out so it's not ideal.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    Have you tried pulling the battery pout after you have it turned off? I don't recommend doing it while it is on. Let it sit for a couple minutes then put it back in and try it again. If that doesn't work though, I'm not sure. If you have things backed up you could try WebOS Doctor, but that would wipe everything out so it's not ideal.
    Yeah I yanked the battery. You can't shut it off though right now, it just keeps rebooting.
    your power button is probably making a false contact (or its stuck) take it to sprint.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    It sounds like the battery has a loose connection to the phone. Do you have an extended battery or a touchstone back for your phone?