Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    After battery shows 100% while charging.. how do you know its really at 100%
    Does that make sense..
    From other phones I have had.. they would usually have a flashing battery to show charged fully...
    Thoughts...
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ya they did not make it obvious with the Pre in that sense.
    Tap the battery icon for the exact percentage number.
    OR
    Install the tweak from QuickInstall to get the number instead of the battery icon. (or both)

If I can do it anybody can. I still talk into the mouse to try and activate the internet surfing mechanism.. :P (that's funny to me)

*EDIT*
    Although having the actual number value that's color coded with drainage looks cool, I have found it discouraging to see how fast the battery really drains (by numbers instead of icon) and it's been kinda buggy for me. It has dropped 2-4% in an instant for me a few times. Like it's catching up to the actual drainage. Sometimes the battery icon will lose the color too with the tweak. It's all good though.. .
    Last edited by Freshyz; 09/07/2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Do you have a link to this download?
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    The battery is 100% charged when the phone is fully charged.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I have the % symbol tweak installed...
    I guess the question I am asking is .. when is full full..
    like putting gas in your car.. the pump clicks off like it is full but then you can always get more fuel into it...
    its full at about twenty min. after battery reaches 100%
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    When it gets to 100% give it a shake to make sure all the corners are filled then resume charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by McPostal View Post
    When it gets to 100% give it a shake to make sure all the corners are filled then resume charging.
    and don't forget to gently pack it down like a pack of cigarettes
    although having the actual number value that's color coded with drainage looks cool, i have found it discouraging to see how fast the battery really drains (by numbers instead of icon) and it's been kinda buggy for me. It has dropped 2-4% in an instant for me a few times. Like it's catching up to the actual drainage. Sometimes the battery icon will lose the color too with the tweak. It's all good though.. .
    exactly....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    and don't forget to gently pack it down like a pack of cigarettes
    I dont care who you are thats funny
    It might be easier to just rotate the phone every 10 minutes while charging.
    right, thanks a lot
    The color changes on the icon. Gold lightning means charging, silver means done.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I've also noticed that even though the phone says it's at 100% charge, when I go to Device Management in WebOS QuickInstall, Device Info sometimes says the phone is only 95% or so charged. It eventually reaches 100% if I leave it plugged in - I haven't timed it, but 20 minutes should be more than enough.
    when the battery is green, the phone is charged fully,
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    when the battery is green, the phone is charged fully,
    Actually, the battery icon will turn green if the charge is at 90% or greater.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastOne View Post
    The color changes on the icon. Gold lightning means charging, silver means done.
    The first answer that was win.
    all others were funny though lol.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?