1.    #1  
    Just curious to see how many people write notes on paper then input info into pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    Just curious to see how many people write notes on paper then input info into pre.
    I do but tend to use Evernote
    That is something I need to start doing because I usually lose my notes that I write on paper. I am not the most organized.
    Oy, why would I do that? Easier to just take the info once.
    i just remember and do what it said lol if i mess up oh well ha ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I was just plain tired of my pencil and paper not offering everything promised when i purchased it... plus, sometimes my paper would get the wrinkle effect that many people complained about on the paper forums. So now after returning it before my 30 day warranty was up i tend to just stick with entering notes into my pre.
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    I occasionally take pictures of handwritten paper notes if it makes sense to have them with me on a device. Works like a charm.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    I occasionally take pictures of handwritten paper notes if it makes sense to have them with me on a device. Works like a charm.
    I did that with my daughter's school supply list. Didn't feel like typing everything over.

I don't do the paper notes often. But when I do its because I'm in a rush and sometimes the pre is a bit too sluggish for me. Especially the calendar app (as others have mentioned). I dread when I have to change a prevous scheduled event.
    Quote Originally Posted by darcside View Post
    I was just plain tired of my pencil and paper not offering everything promised when i purchased it... plus, sometimes my paper would get the wrinkle effect that many people complained about on the paper forums. So now after returning it before my 30 day warranty was up i tend to just stick with entering notes into my pre.
    LOL