1.    #1  
    These have got to go..

I could put up with them at first, as it wasn't a really big deal to me. But wow. They have got to go! Everytime someone calls me now, as soon as I answer its like the phone has been holding back some notifications and just bombards me with them while I'm talking. Its to the point where I can't hear the other person speak, and I'm constantly asking them to repeat themselves...

/rant

just had to get that out there...I know there are a million other threads like this but I don't care it pisses me off that much
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Try this out... it sets the system volume to 0 while your in a call...

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ring-call.html
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Thats great an all, but what about those of us who haven't rooted our pres? Is there a mod/tweak in quick install, or preware? Also anyone with 1.2 find out if this issue was addressed yet? Because I agree with the OP it is very irritating, and is my only [serious] issue with the phone as of now.
    +1 for non-root solution from palm!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I agree....non rooted and need a fix for this. It does seem to hold back notifications until just after you are on the phone talking to someone. While we are at it, how about video recording capability please?!?!
    i believe there is a tweak or fix in the next webos quick installer whenever it updates
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    as for a non-root Temp solution, have you tried switching the mute switch right after answering a phone call or before making one? I know this is a hassle and hopefully palm does have a fix for this in the next update, but until then we gotta deal with it how we can. I know Ikyo doesn't want the mod/tweak in quick installer until all the bugs are worked out and they are confident in its use. Maybe they are... I don't know. But I can say its working great for me, I love that I can root my phone.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    This bothered me on the PalmOS Treo as well. Well - I essentially always had the ringer switch off - so it was actually the vibrate that was annoying. Both parties can still hear the buzz and it is loud. I want to be able to shut all notifications off.