Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Why nobody has even posted this yet on here is beyond me. If somebody has, forgive me. But I couldn't find it.

Starting tomorrow the Pre will be $149.99 after rebate. Pretty cool. It's on every other major website. Google it.
    It's on this web site also. Right on the front page. Not sure why you didn't see it.
    well i bought mine yesterday at bestbuy, does that mean i can go back and get that 50 bucks?
    similar thing happened with the iphone and apple refunded the discount to those that bought the iphone at the original price....anyone think we can get sprint to do similar?
    I am ok with the price drop, maybe it will mean more customers. Back over a month ago, when it was accidentally dropped to $99 i was P-O-ed, but now, I think it will help attract more people to the pre. And well as fans of this device isn't that what we want? So that we will continue to have support and great updates to talk about (i.e. 1.2)
    joshwithachance-----now is joshhasnochance
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Really makes this a no brainer decision between the hero and the pre now. I think i'll be getting my pre anytime now!
    well hopefully it goes on sale at bestbuy too so i can get my $50 (:
    I bought my Pre on Saturday, so if this rumor is true and the price drop is instated this week, I will surely walk back into the Sprint store and attempt to get $50 dollars back.
    Quote Originally Posted by breakinghbts View Post
    I am ok with the price drop, maybe it will mean more customers. Back over a month ago, when it was accidentally dropped to $99 i was P-O-ed, but now, I think it will help attract more people to the pre. And well as fans of this device isn't that what we want? So that we will continue to have support and great updates to talk about (i.e. 1.2)
    I had to take mine in for a swap any way and they refunded me $100 that day.
  11. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I the price had dropped 50 dollars within 30 days of me buying the device, I'd be a little upset, and would probably expect Sprint or Palm to reimburse me.

I think after that I'm on my own.

30 day price protection is reasonable, anything beyond that is expecting too much.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Has anyone confirmed this from Sprint? I haven't noticed any change on their website.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    I don't see the price drop anywhere. Checked Sprint, Best Buy and Radioshack websites.