1.    #1  
    I went to bed at 1:30 this morning -- unplugged the phone from the usb port of the computer -- it showed 100% (or as I will tell Sprint, the battery showed fully charged )

I use it as an alarm and when it hadn't gone off by 7:30 I checked it and it was dead -- big old red flamy thing showing.

No phone calls made during my sleep. I use switcharoo, and have gmails delivered automatically.

Could all that be what takes the battery from 100 to 0 in six hours?

I could use some advice as the battery issue is the biggest problem for me --- it doesn't go a full day -- I try to plug it in all the time -- in the car, to the computer at home and to the charger at work. But it does reduce the 'cordless' part of the phone when it is plugged in all the time.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    How long have you had your phone? After having mine for about 3 weeks, my battery now will last all day and then some (takes some time for it to get better). There is one battery out now that Palm is replacing for being defective. If you search the forums, there is info about which one it is. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by awrnsmn View Post
    How long have you had your phone? After having mine for about 3 weeks, my battery now will last all day and then some (takes some time for it to get better). There is one battery out now that Palm is replacing for being defective. If you search the forums, there is info about which one it is. Hope that helps.
    can you link me to this thread please? just want to make sure the one i bought yesterday doesnt have said battery lol.
  4.    #4  
    This is my 2nd pre. I've just had it a week -- so I guess I'll keep working for it. I didn't have that issue on the 1st one, so I didn't really think about it.

I'll let it run down -- which really shouldn't be that hard.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    here is the link on the batteries.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ech-today.html

Hope this helps
    There are many steps you can take to increase your battery life:

Extending Battery Life

- Craig