1.    #1  
    I need my Kinoma program that my P755 had, I could listen to any radio station live in the US. Anyone know anything?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    This is one of the most sought after applications on the Pre unfortunately Kinoma cant even start working on it until they have full access to the Pre SDK
    Any word on Kinoma working on Classic?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    bump
    Search...
    Yeah, the Kinoma developers have said they have no interest in working on anything with the current SDK.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
    You'll need to ask the folks that make it about their timeline for supporting Kinoma Player 4 EX.

Kinoma Player 4 EX works very well under other emulators (StyleTap, Garnet VM), so we know it can be done.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, the Kinoma developers have said they have no interest in working on anything with the current SDK.
    No, we've just said that webOS currently doesn't support native apps like Kinoma Play.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Now, with all the new updates to the sdk, is kinoma possible yet?
    Somebody should just port something like vlc or mplayer with the PDK and make an app out of it. Open source rules.

There are plenty of apps now for doing music streaming through mp3 streams.
    just get Pandora or RadioTime.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    just get Pandora or RadioTime.
    Kinoma is in a whole different league not only does it do video, like wma but multiple codecs not supported by the current crop of media players
    Maybe with the PDK, we can have this.