1.    #1  
    So I was driving today using the telenav GPS to get me to my destination. Almost the entire way (25 miles) I kept hearing "Your GPS signal is weak", while I had the Pre on my touchstone on my dashboard. Never had that message before. I actually missed my exit because the thing was about 3 miles off.

Anyway, here is the really bad/bug/serious part:
    I had received a call about 10 minutes prior but the phone didn't acknowlege it until that time. It then immediately went to the "Missed Call" notification, but the notification was also delayed about 10min. I then tried to return the call but nothing happened while in the phone app. When I clicked the phone history button to see it, there was nothing at all in the list. Just a blank green page. It just was empty. I then received a voicemail notification, clicked on it and the phone app just said "Connecting..." but it never connected. However, the call did connect and went on the speakerphone (it was on the touchstone). I heard the voicemail voice prompts and I did manage to be able to hit 7 to erase. The call still said "Connecting". I tried to hang up and it went to "Ending" but it couldn't end the call. I closed the phone app by sliding away the card, and the call continued on the speakerphone. There was no way to stop it. When I clicked back onto the dialer app, it was still saying "Ending" with the red button but it didn't respond to a tap. I messed with it about 60 seconds before I just hit the reboot button.

While it seems 1.2 is vastly superior to 1.1, this problem has never happened to me before. The phone app needs to be able to correctly recognize when a call connects; just as much, there needs to be be a way to force hangup when the app doesn't want to hang up. I wonder if this happened because of the fact that the Telenav app was open.
    Are you able to replicate the 'weak GPS signal' notification by using GPS on another route?
  3.    #3  
    I'll have to try it. There's not many more places I can go, I live on an island and drove almost across the entire thing.
    maybe it was very cloudy that day...very cloudy

what? it could happen
    lol 1.2 is not even officially out yet so wait for the release before you tell everyone that it has bugs man. you'll scare all the newby's lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol 1.2 is not even officially out yet so wait for the release before you tell everyone that it has bugs man. you'll scare all the newby's lol
    More reason for them not to install it
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    This is not a 1.2 glitch.

About a month ago I was doing a car delivery for a car dealership about 30 miles away, never been in the direction I was going so I relied on Sprint Navigation. Eventually I got the message "Satellite signal weak" and I ignored it. Soon enough I had driven 20 miles off course, a simple turning GPS on and then off put my back on track.

I've yet to replicate it, and I was running 1.1 at the time with no tweaks.
    I got this yesterday on a long trip. Restarted Sprint Nav and it worked again. So don't ignore it, just restart nav and all will be well. Oh yes, and I'm running 1.1.
    The phone issue stated above is not new to 1.2. Its happened to me once or twice with 1.1. Not sure if I was using GPS or not.
    according to 911dude it is not telnav so no worries right lol,its not 1.2 either ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    lol 1.2 is not even officially out yet ...
    All the more reason to report any potential issues (while there is still a chance that someone can fix them - assuming they are really an issue)

...so wait for the release before you tell everyone that it has bugs man. you'll scare all the newby's lol
    I'm sure if you were sort of joking here. The newbies will just have to learn to get thicker skin (as part of travelling on the bleeding edge of technology). I'm actually less worried about the newbies that I am about the Apple fanboy trolls. (They've been sort of quiet lately, and for good reason. Maybe they'll soon be joining the ranks of the Palm Pre newbies. )
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I never had the issue with 1.1, but with 1.2, yes and I can duplicate the issue with different routes starting from differetn locations. I am NOT saying this is related to the now official 1.2 release. But we either got something flaky with SN or have got a batch of bad radios.

If anyone can find annominlies with other GPS related software, let me know. I have not tried to see if Google Maps has any issues or not that might be related. If more than one GPS enabled application has issue that are simmilar, then I am guessing that it is the GPS chip. If not, then it is an issue with Sprint Navigation.

Anyone had simmilar issues wiht other GPS enable apps that have had the issue with Sprint Navigation?