1.    #1  
    Hi, new user here just to ask a quick question.

Okay, so overall I am happy with my pre, the screens fine and It's perfectly solid when closed(no wiggle). The only thing that bugs me, is when the keyboards out, I can wobble the screen, very slightly, but enough to bug me. Does anyone else get this?
    yes its normal ,you can try to tighten it if you want there is a guide to do it in the forums somewhere ,just do a search for oreo effect fix or something like that
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    if its not bad i wouldnt mess with it though you might b sorry lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Yeah If anything I would just take it back to bell. Also, does anyone here know how to check data usage and minute usage on the pre?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    If it's a slight wiggle, just learn to live with it. My husband got his Pre when it was just released and I got mine about 3 weeks ago and they both have wobble. It's not perfect.
  6.    #6  
    Heres a better q.. does anyone NOT get this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchmo View Post
    Yeah If anything I would just take it back to bell. Also, does anyone here know how to check data usage and minute usage on the pre?
    ##786# on the phone pad and scroll down to tx and rx data and it should show a life timer for the minutes used
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Kady View Post
    It's not perfect.
    Reminds of that old Klingon proverb; "CRO-MAAT!". Roughly translated; "The perfect is the enemy of the good enough!"