1.    #1  
    When in the heck are we going to get it? It was mentioned MONTHS ago as something that's "coming in a few weeks"...

So Aggrivating!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    That would be third party app correct?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jurias View Post
    That would be third party app correct?
    I was hoping that it would be integrated like AIM and GMAIL as a part of Synergy, like this PreCentral.com Article from June implied...

http://www.precentral.net/yahoo-comi...ergy-few-weeks
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Homebrew....Yahooey. Works like a charm (though u hafta manually refresh for new msgs)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    (though u hafta manually refresh for new msgs)
    I can already do this from the m.yahoo.com webpage... I need something that ALERTS me when a new message comes in. It's ridiculous that ALL the Palm Treo's had this but the "new, cutting-edge" Pre doesn't and we have to BEG Palm for it...
    Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    i agree when is this goin happen? when are we getting yahoo messenger?! It would be great for it to be like the aim or google talk programs!
    i rather had the current messenger program to improve so there won't be too much battery drain
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    It will come.............................................WHEN IT COMES...once someone finds out we'll know or when its in a future update. Until then why ask the question, I have to assume 9 times out of 10 news like this spreads like a wild fire so as soon as we obtain more info it will be a thread posting the information and not a zillion threads asking rhetorical questions.