Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i am soooooo confused on how to open the USB port haha.
    Open the keyboard and pull the cover.
  3.    #3  
    i dunno what im doing wrong but i cant get it open :/
    Quote Originally Posted by turb0rexx View Post
    Open the keyboard and pull the cover.
    This. It starts out kind of sticky, but it loosens up nicely over a week or two.
    I do it without opening the keyboard. Just use a fingernail at the top edge of the cover and
    gently pull, it should loosen up and come right off. They key word here is gently. The more you do it, the easier it becomes.
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid
    I noticed it was said manual. What if the op hasn't found it (help icon) yet. Palm was so nice to give us a printed one....ugg.. After all the op is still trying to get the dang door open.
    I found that the easiest way when I first got the phone was to slide the phone open and gently pull it out (to the side) where the two halves meet on the right-hand side. Since I've had the phone for a couple of months now, I can easily do it with the phone closed and using a fingernail, but I have to admit to you - I don't really like the USB door where it is. I would rather have had it on the bottom of the phone. It's hard to talk on the phone with the USB plugged in.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Wow.....
    Josh, it's on the side, not the BOTTOM. Pull don't push.
  10.    #10  
    ROFLLLLLLLLLL my bad! whats the little thing on the bottom then?
    I wounder if there is an app for that.....lol Oh my the mind games abound.
    Lmao
    Josh. It will all come in time. We were all there at one time. They may pick on you but that only means (most of the time) that they like you.

PS There's a book for that?
    That thing on the bottom is the slot for connecting the back of the phone for when you take the battery out - not the USB. You got that you're looking for the USB on RIGHT HAND SIDE, right?

Hope this helps -
    the thing on the bottom is to remove battery cover ha ha ha eh ehahha ha lol roflol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    maybe joshhasachance after all ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #17  
    okay well my bad for opening this thread, if there's an OP he/she can delete this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    maybe joshhasachance after all ha ha
    LOVE the name change. Go Josh ... Go josh.... were "rooting" (pun intended) for you!!!

And don't fret. this thread was both interesting and fun. Thanx and welcome to the community. Enjoy your phone.
    Josh, you're awesome! My stomach hurts from laughing so much.

So... now that you've figured out this small detail... HOW DO YOU LIKE THE PRE????
    josh lol you gonna change ur name ???? lol just messin take it easy
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast