Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Has anyone heard of it?
    It looks like winterboard (iPhone themer) for the Palm Pre.
    Anyway it would make puting themes on the palm pre alot easyer.

Video: http://yfrog.us/5aprethemerz

Go To PreThemer // Themes, Wallpapers and Bootlogos for the Palm Pre and WebOS for Palm Pre themes and wallpapers.
    Last edited by Jaime313; 09/06/2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Link to video
    thats kool but its not out yet .whoever has it is most likely waiting for paid apps to start before they submit it to palm
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 09/15/2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: update--- its out now lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    This is a guy over at ppcgeeks.com... Knowing him... He is just tweaking it out a little more before releasing it.
    Aka: NinjaMom
    www.ppcgeeks.com
    PPC6600>PPC6700>HTC Touch>Touch Pro>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thats kool but its not out yet .whoever has it is most likely waiting for paid apps to start before they submit it to palm
    Nope, it's going to be homebrew, I don't think Palm would allow an app that changed system files in the app catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    This is a guy over at ppcgeeks.com... Knowing him... He is just tweaking it out a little more before releasing it.
    Hmm, maybe there's someone else over there working on one? Never been to ppcgeeks
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    wow! Can't wait until its released!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Aweeeesome! Can't wait to see this, I don't wanna root my Pre so this is awesome to finally get some themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2Ninjas View Post
    Yes yes ppcgeeks is where its at!!!!

What up NinjaMOM! SYanni85 right here under my official alias
    I'm quite happy with the default theme, but it would be interesting to play around with different variations I suppose.
    I used to love changing my themes on my BB so this would be great and give some variety.
    I am using one of madolen themes from prethemer.com on my phone.

It is so easy to do now. You download the theme as a .ipk file, then you just install the ipk with webos quick install. Very easy.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    But how do you get the theme back off? Just uninstall the program?
    You install the stock .ipk theme just like you do for the other theme. I think they said they are going to load it on prethemer.com, but i'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
    But how do you get the theme back off? Just uninstall the program?
    If you go to prethemer.com, click Help and look for the thread "how to install themes/logos". Within the thread you'll notice someone has asked the same question. The thread contains the link where you can download the stock theme .ipk file. Simply drag it to WebOS Quick Install and click Install. It will replace the custom theme, with the original stock theme - pretty easy to do.

I hope this helps.
    Have used this myself, and it works awesome. If you need to revert back to original file, you just install the default ipk back. I'm sure this needs to be done before updating your Pre.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Hey guys,

All ipks on the site (themes and boot logos) have been updated with backup code. So when you install a theme or boot logo, all you have to do is uninstall it with webos quick install to get your original theme back (or whatever theme you had when you installed the ipk).

We're also working to get the feed in preware -- and obviously, the theme management app.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    sounds awesome keep up the amazing work
    It would be nice to see my themes in the app.. how do i get in touch with this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    It would be nice to see my themes in the app.. how do i get in touch with this guy
    I believe you can setup an account on that site to upload files.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl95mustang View Post
    I am using one of madolen themes from prethemer.com on my phone.

It is so easy to do now. You download the theme as a .ipk file, then you just install the ipk with webos quick install. Very easy.
    can you install it via sdk?
    First try failed to install the wallpaper but everything else went ok. 2nd install seems fine now, thanks.
    Last edited by TechFirstAid; 09/16/2009 at 09:33 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast