1.    #1  
    Last night I charged my Pre and when it got to 100% I quickly removed it from the touchstone and rebooted. I then looked at the battery % when it started and it was already down to 92%. So I put it on the TS and after about an hour took it off a after about 9 hours of sleep it was down to 96%. Why is it that I can take if the charger and it drops and other times it stays at 100% for a long time? I have noticed that if I let it sit on the TS after it hits 100% vs taking it off right away the makes a huge difference.

Lets get somthing strait I'm not complain about about battery life, I can get about two full days on a charge. Just want to know why it drops somtimes when taking off the charger.
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 09/06/2009 at 11:40 AM.
    Because The % is not the word of God. Its a mathmatical guestimation by a computer based on cpu usage and a million other factors. Dont worry your battery is not posesed or any thing. lol

As far as charging the charger doesnt charge to 100% and continue to charge it gets to 100% then it goes into trickle mode and adds as needed to keep it full (not necessarily 100%)
  3.    #3  
    Ok makes sense thank you
    whatever you do dont tell sprint that it says 100% or 96% lol they will know you've been tweaking it for sure ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    whatever you do dont tell sprint that it says 100% or 96% lol they will know you've been tweaking it for sure ha ha
    If you tap the battery icon it gives you the %!

Somebody been Tweaking a little too much! Crack is whack! lol
  6.    #6  
    yeah, I do have the battery % tweak. But before I would just tap the battery Icon or go to device info.
    if you apply the show actual percentage mod you will get a better reading. Patch webOS Show Actual Battery Percentage - WebOS Internals

it is towards the bottom of the page.