Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    After searching, I still can't figure out how to add a different fantasy football site other than ESPN.

If you go to the NFL app, then FANTASY, then LEAGUE COMPANION, it states, "Log into your favorite NFL Fantasy site by clicking on it below." Well the only site "below" is ESPN. However, I use YAHOO for my fantasy leagues. Has anyone figured out how to add YAHOO or any other "Fantasy Site" besides ESPN?
    i use espn and i selected that but don't see what is so special about the app. i had to manually input all of the players on my team. ESPN standard scoring does not include points per reception which my league does. thus, the scoring the NFL app is going to give me will be of no help.
  3. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I also noticed that the yahoo option disappeared. It was there a few weeks ago....
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    They've updated it and now it will actually pull data from ESPN into the tracker, but it looks like that's the only site so far.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ndz View Post
    I also noticed that the yahoo option disappeared. It was there a few weeks ago....
    Okay, so I wasn't seeing things. maybe it'll be back soon.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I was looking in the upper left to see if you could add other leagues but no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ndz View Post
    I hope it comes back. Had I known they were going to remove it, I would've made our league on ESPN.
    As someone else on this forum noticed, the m.yahoo.com page just got updated.

I was playing around with it last night and their mobile fantasy page came up with something to the effect of "new site will be avail Sept 8th." Perhaps a more mobile friendly interface?

I like that I can access baseball from the regular page but the zooming in and out for roster changes is a bit of a pain.
    I tried to sync my fantasy espn account with nfl mobile by entering my username for espn. Unfortunately, my username doesnt fit in the mobile app "fantasy id" section....is there anyother info i can enter to get my account to sync?
    I am having the same problem.... where do you get the Fantasy ID from. I cant get any information to sync.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    x3
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    This is my first season to play fantasy football. I'm using Yahoo. For you seasoned veterans out there, how does Yahoo's compare to ESPN's or NFL's? I might try a different one next season. What's yall's favorite?
  13. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    This is my first season to play fantasy football. I'm using Yahoo. For you seasoned veterans out there, how does Yahoo's compare to ESPN's or NFL's? I might try a different one next season. What's yall's favorite?
    I guess I'm a yahoo vet. 11 years! I haven't tried any others as we have always been happy with the Free Yahoo fantasy football site. It's even better this year because they are providing the free stat-tracker.