Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i think I tried it when I first got it and it didn't work
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    tested it, it works, need the refresh rate to be way less. there is a developer on this sight, his is called remotewin. i tested that one it works pretty good.
    I didn't really know what thread to plop this into but I received an email from the logmein staff about how they now have an iPhone app. I responded to their email and asked them if they planned to support the Pre. The following was their response.

Hello,

Thanks for your interest; currently, the only platform we support is the iPhone. However, please check our website frequently for information on new products! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Amanda
    I would love to see them develop an app for the Pre and I wonder if it would help if others emailed them with this same request.
    I just use mytether, jump on my ipod touch, use ignition, and bam

lately i've tried wyse on the ipod and it works good, too..

mytether FTW
    Been using this since June. Love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    I just use mytether, jump on my ipod touch, use ignition, and bam

lately i've tried wyse on the ipod and it works good, too..

mytether FTW
    Well, that sounds great. I only wish I owned an ipod touch. But for those that do, it sounds good. Does the logmein app cost anything in the app store?
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Well, that sounds great. I only wish I owned an ipod touch. But for those that do, it sounds good. Does the logmein app cost anything in the app store?
    It's 30 bucks.. if not jailbroken
    I can never get this to work from outside of my home network
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    If you sign up for the free version I believe it automatically signs you up for the pay version for a month or something. Then when the month is up it gives you a bunch of reminders and you can just downgrade to the completely free version. I haven't paid for it at all.
    I've been using logmein (on work computers and for my parents) for almost 4 years now.. GREAT service.
    -mark
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I can easily log in, but once logged in and remote controlling the computer, I am not able to move the screen around on the Pre to see the whole computer I am controlling, I am restricted to view/control only the upper left part of the screen. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
    so... Flash 10.1 + Pre + LogMeIn Pro = awesome? assuming the flash option works better than the mozilla option...
    I am using RemoteWin which does work pretty well. The guy did a lot of work to get it work and no it's not a true VNC but after you install it's own server app you are getting as good as VNC.

Until the true VNC comes out try RemoteWin, I'm happy with it and I'm not doing an ad for it. Just informing those that might not know about it.

It's now available in the App Catalog

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12