1.    #1  
    I'm going to be going up to Toronto for the weekend and was curious whether I should take my 755p instead of my Pre.

I know there is no way to turn off the e-mail app.

I believe data roaming is turned off by default.

In this case, as long as I'm internationally roaming, there shouldn't be any unexpected data charges correct?

Also, does anyone know if Sprint charges for text messages while internationally roaming?

Thanks guys!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    When i was in Canada texting to people in America was free and receiving was free if a Canadian number texts you, you will get charged
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe2gg View Post
    When i was in Canada texting to people in America was free and receiving was free if a Canadian number texts you, you will get charged
    Ah thats actually very helpful thanks.

Does anyone know about the data roaming?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    International Roaming in Canada
    Pricing Information International Dialing
    Voice Pricing: $0.59/minute
    Special Voice Pricing: $0.20/minute
    Data Pricing: $0.002/KB

Click on the link for more details: SPRINT PCS -
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter200 View Post
    International Roaming in Canada
    Pricing Information International Dialing
    Voice Pricing: $0.59/minute
    Special Voice Pricing: $0.20/minute
    Data Pricing: $0.002/KB

Click on the link for more details: SPRINT PCS -
    I appreciate it but is it just my imagination and that its been about 2 months since I looked at it but that data roaming is disabled by default?
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I appreciate it but is it just my imagination and that its been about 2 months since I looked at it but that data roaming is disabled by default?
    if you are on the pre, go to phone prefrences, go to newtwork - data roaming and then disabeled it. then you will be fine and have nothing to worry about
    I was in Toronto on Saturday, the minute we crossed the border, I turned on airplane mode.
    On the way back, I thought we were close to the U.S., so I turned AM off, saw International and immediately went back to AM.
    Got back in the U.S., turned off AM and was able to catch up with texts and emails.
    Checked my Sprint account online and didn't see anything about international roaming so I think I'm OK.