Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Yesterday I installed the new Phone Dialer app from the app catolog. The phone worked ok most of yesterday but since this morning anything that has to do with contacts 9phone, email, messages, etc...) was running very slow. It took 1 1/2 minutes to open my email app. I deleted the phone dialer app which solved the slowness issues but now some of my text message coversations are hidden. any text messages i sent or recieved yesterday don't show up in the main screen. Only ones from Thursday and back do. If i send or recieve a text from these people i will see the thread, but if i go back to the text message home screen the convo isnt there? anyone else have this issue? I can go and erase every message but one of the conversations has two month of messages, it will take forever.
    Did you try a soft reset?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    yep, 3 times. didn't work.
    Do you have webos quickinstall installed?
    Go to it got to tools device management and see if the app you uninstalled is still there if it is click it and uninstall it from here some apps don't uninstall properly this might help then do a soft reset.
    Hope this works for you
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    i do not have quick install. Is that a homebrew thing or something that is palm offical?
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    fixed it...sort of. I erased all of the individual texts, then erased the contact. then added the contact back in and now its showing up in the text homescreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty78 View Post
    i do not have quick install. Is that a homebrew thing or something that is palm offical?
    yes its to install homebrew among other misc stuff like tweeks and stuff.
    its quite good try it find it in the homebrew forum