1.    #1  
    I installed 1.2 with WebOS Doctor and have been using it all morning. In updates, I see 1.1 as an update. I just received a message that my Pre will be updated at the next charge (I cancelled the first one.)

Looks like Palm is forcing 1.1 back down for the time being. Might be happening quick for me because it was detected in the Updates when I checked to see what it would say.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    they aren't forcing it, you can click "install lter" every time you plug the phone in. Its been this way since the very moment I installed 1.2, its not that they are forcing it, its that its a bug in the update app.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    they aren't forcing it, you can click "install lter" every time you plug the phone in. Its been this way since the very moment I installed 1.2, its not that they are forcing it, its that its a bug in the update app.
    I guess I never did anything but upgrade as fast as possible before.

I decided to try it and see if it can do a clean downgrade. Things do not look good. Locked up on a Palm screen. Probably have to WebOS Doctor back to 1.2 or 1.1.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post

I decided to try it and see if it can do a clean downgrade. Things do not look good. Locked up on a Palm screen. Probably have to WebOS Doctor back to 1.2 or 1.1.
    Humm....I kinda feel like you may have missed something on some of the 1.2 update posts...

Edit* I take that back. I am a learn as you do type of person too...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post

couldve saved time by just asking, someone already tried this and warned not to do it.
    It's fine, just make sure you hold down the volume up hard key when plugging in the USB cord.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Humm....I kinda feel like you may have missed something on some of the 1.2 update posts...

Edit* I take that back. I am a learn as you do type of person too...
    Tried to read through them, we just have so many threads and messages, I guess I missed it. I figured worse case was WebOS doctor. So I'm out nothing.

It told me.
    [QUOTE=mrloserpunk;1871673]Humm....I kinda feel like you may have missed something on some of the 1.2 update posts...

Edit* I take that back. I am a learn as you do type of person too...[/QUOTE

hi mrloserpunk . it would be nice of you to replace your profile picture,my 5 year old just saw it by mistake.thank you.