Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Its about time they gave us that app. Now I'm happy......I just leave the card open and I'm fine. Anyone with me?
    I am happier with QuickContacts... It's homebrew,but 100 times better and more functionality... Check it out!
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I'm very happy with it too. Looking forward to more useful app's like this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I am happier with QuickContacts... It's homebrew,but 100 times better and more functionality... Check it out!
    +1 ^^ Not take anything away from Photo App but Quick Contacts is so much better. Better overall functionality that includes quick text.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Does anyone know how many pictures you can put in to do this? I think it is great.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    I would definitely use QuickContacts if it was free
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    I would definitely use QuickContacts if it was free
    Stop being a *** and pony up the donation. Quick Contacts is well worth double the donation required.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    what makes quickcontacts or photo dialer better than typing in a name in universal search and hitting their number? haven't looked into either really
    Driving for one.

Other times I don't feel like opening my keyboard constantly to make a call. I keep the card open at all times and I just swipe over and tap the picture.

Convenience really.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    Stop being a *** and pony up the donation. Quick Contacts is well worth double the donation required.
    So I'm an *** because I don't want to pay for something when there is a free alternative? You must be the kind of guy who shies away from open-source software because being free makes it "inferior."
    2 cups and a string is a free alternative to a cell phone but I will pay for something that is worth it.

Quick Contacts is a great program and the free alternatives are very much inferior.

Plus I donated before it was required to show appreciation.
    it still has bugs

and i mean its a photo dialer program, what super features does quick contacts have over photo dialer? why purchase when another program does the same thing just as well for free? heck you can use launchpad and have the same thing by clearing out one of your launch pages. so why pay? thats like paying for a NFL app when sprint gives you one for free
    Plus I donated before it was required to show appreciation.
    I guess that makes you super special.

I'm all about supporting good work but $5 for 9 buttons with pictures on them is just crazy. I'll take the free alternative without thinking twice. If they dropped that down to $1, I would have donated ages ago.
    Yea, if you use the add launcher page tweaks in the WebOS Quick Install, you can have a separate launcher page . Then, you can use the add to launcher option in the contacts and have the same functionalities as the quick dial apps without opening up a separate app each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglouis View Post
    Yea, if you use the add launcher page tweaks in the WebOS Quick Install, you can have a separate launcher page . Then, you can use the add to launcher option in the contacts and have the same functionalities as the quick dial apps without opening up a separate app each time.
    the LaunchPad homebrew will help you set up numbers,sms, or emails in that launcher too

again why pay when theres a program for free OR you can do it yourself just like you mentioned?

quick contacts is nothing but an extra launch page with photos of contacts, ITS NOT THAT SOPHISTICATED LIKE ALL THE DONATORS CLAIM IT TO BE