Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    official just released

when i reenabled the updatedaemon it is trying to update to 1.1.0... which is not the newest version i think its because 1.1.0 was the last update option my pre got before i disabled update.. now while enabled still asking for 1.1.0 i am rebooting pre now i will try again. if i still dont have luck i will "update" to 1.1.0 and see what happens from there and report back.

update:
    fing horrible still wants to update to 1.1.0 instead of 1.2.x.... d*mn it.. anyway i am giving it a shot and then giong to see if i can change back to 1.2.x without bricking and losing data. then report back again

Update:
    I fear my phone has been "bricked" been stuck on the palm reboot logo for awhile now with no other activity looks like i need to download newest webos dr
    lol, just doctor to 1.1 and update from there.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Please tell me how to "4x4 icons works, Hiding Nascar and NFL work, Call Duration in Call Log works, changing logos/backgrounds still work, Silencing the dial tones still works"
    Please!!
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinaldi View Post
    Please tell me how to "4x4 icons works, Hiding Nascar and NFL work, Call Duration in Call Log works, changing logos/backgrounds still work, Silencing the dial tones still works"
    Please!!
    The 4x4 icons worked initially, but then they updated the WebOS Quick Installer, and it no longer works. Nascar and NFL work, changing logos/bg's works, unsure on silencing dial tones and call duration.
    Thank you everyone for your hard work.

With the official webOS 1.2.0 released, please post in one of these threads:

webOS 1.2.0 New Features & Changes Found

webOS 1.2.0 Issues

webOS 1.2.0 Discussion

Again, that you!

- Craig
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910