Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I haven't. Got my phone the day it came out sent the rebate form about a week later. Then on august 5th I got an email saying "Your rebate of 100.00 is in the final stages of processing and should be mailed to you within the next three weeks."... Still nothing, has anyone gotten a rebate?
    yes... $200 (pre + black berry rebate)... took about 3-4 weeks after I got the "final stages" email
    Yes, mine came a couple days ago. Which actually suprised me since I sent it in after the rebate expiration day. About 50 days after I actually bought it. After I received the e-mail, it only took about 2 days so the check may have been lost in the mail. You should probably check with the rebate center to get it reissued.
  4.    #4  
    hmmm just checked that rebate checker site they set up and supposedly it was delivered on aug. 22nd... i never got it..

Status Detail: Your rebate is approved and a check has been issued. You should expect to receive your check on or before the date listed below. Thank you
    Expected Delivery Date: 08-22-2009
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I just got mine last week...
    i have not even mail mine in yet its been a lil over a month i wonder what would happen when i send it?
    I live in Puerto Rico and the Sprint stores over here gave out instant rebates, just like Radio Shack and Best Buy do.

But good luck on getting yours soon, lol.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Best day ever when i got mine
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOE509 View Post
    i have not even mail mine in yet its been a lil over a month i wonder what would happen when i send it?

I had a bunch of confusion and ended up calling the rebate center because i've exchanged the pre a few times. Since I billed the phone to my account they processed it with me having to mail anything in. Still waiting for the check though, and I'm only 52% processed now...

Scratch that....im at 82% and I "sent" it in on the 29th of august...
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 09/04/2009 at 09:13 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I got mine, too. You can, by the way, call sprint and ask about it. There's a menu option (somewhere in there) to talk to a person about your rebate. You might want to call.
    Got two $200 (100 each). Got mine on launch day and my husbands in July. I've gotten both rebates.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I got my rebate, my wife's is supposedly in the mail. I got mine on release day, hers in July.
    Got mine a few weeks ago. Got pre on launch date.
    sign in to ur sprint account online and look it up to see whats going on thats all you have to do to find out where it is or if its coming ,lol
    FWIW, I got my Pre on release day; however, I put off sending in the rebate until the last eligibility day. I got the rebate last Wednesday (9/3)
    mine is on its way, can't wait, going right into my car
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I didnt get mine. Got a $100.00 bill credit though.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    This is why purchasing at Best Buy to get the immediate rebate is a good idea.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Just use Sprintrebates.com you can track it all there
    Yea you should definally call and check I got my check a few weeks ago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast