Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ............ got mine 2 weeks ago
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I never got mine. I mailed it in the same day that I got it. I have done the internet chat three times (Once a month).

I have to mail a new one this week and now wait another 14 weeks.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Just got it last week. Mailed it in 2 or 3 days late, (after the mail-in deadline), so I was ready to get screwed!and, off topic but, Launch day Pre still working great! ;-)

now, where's that 1.2 update... ;-)
    got mine even tho i wasn't suppose to since im on a 3rd party employee plan
    SCK Manager
    I received mine this week. I sent it in 07/23, waiting until almost the last minute for my launch day Pre expiration.

I'm thinking I might just sign it and send it to T-Mo to cover my ETF.
    i bought my pre june 6 it took a lomg time for me to get my rebate back got it back like two weeks ago
    I sent mine out on the last day and at the last time I was eligible to send it out. Meaning I got mine on release day and i sent it out on July 5 and on the last time the mail would be picked up at the post office to get it post dated. And I still got my rebate that came in about a two weeks ago. You should call if its possible.
    I got my rebate in less then 3 weeks
    Got mine, no problem. However, I did not get mine from the Instincts I purchased in Feb.
    i got mine..yeaya
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i havent gotten mine yet, but it claims it was sent out and should arrive 8/22/09. I've since contacted them via the website to see what's up. This is actually the THIRD problem I've had getting this rebate out of them.

I got my pre launch day and mailed it out the same day.

The first problem I had, they claimed my account was cancelled (because the sales rep set me up on a temporary number, which was "cancelled" when my real number transferred over)

The second problem was after the first got cleared, it got "rejected" because all ready had a "rebate processed" on it (the first, rejected one)

The third time was finally accepted after talking to their customer service quite a bit, but i still haven't gotten it and its 3 weeks over due....

I plan on badgering them until i get the money i was promised, though, so we'll see.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12