Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Palm Inc (PALM) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

It appears that the Palm stock is a very fluid one as it fluctuates up or down fairly significantly in short periods of time.

There appears to be no reason why. In fact most there is more negative analysis from these so called "expert" market analysts such as Town Hall Investment Research analyst David Eller
    Palm: Pre Sales To Whiff Targets? - Tech Trader Daily - Barrons.com
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Still wish I had the disposable income to have bought it back at CES!

I have been watching the stock and the last few days, it has started back rising.
    It's projected to hit $25, now would be a good time to buy if you can afford it!
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    It's projected to hit $25, now would be a good time to buy if you can afford it!
    Where did you gather such information or is this just your opinion.
    I have to say I personally can't see this happening as it would require something quite dramatic but would be interested to understand your reasoning on this.
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    Quote Originally Posted by as147 View Post
    Where did you gather such information or is this just your opinion.
    I have to say I personally can't see this happening as it would require something quite dramatic but would be interested to understand your reasoning on this.
    An anaylst made this prediction...cant remember which one at the moment, but he was the guy that said the 3 main players in Smartphones are RIM,APPLE and PALM. I think there is a link somewhere round these parts...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Seems to have coincided with the Canadian release of the Pre. Less "expert" analysts bashing the phone and Palm expanding their market (and thus more sales) are bound to make any company's stock go up.

I'd grab up some stock, but $14/share is still too rich for my blood. I usually buy/trade in the $4-$8 range.
    Awesome posting here for sharing knowledge about stock market news and upgrades And if any one need more information about stock market our company blogs
    check out apples!