Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    So I tried deleting the tip redux homebrew app but when I confirm the deletion it reappears. I've deleted it using the orange key and tapping the icon and also under device info. Any thing I can do? I rebooted my pre and still can't remove it.
    Last edited by niospecv; 09/04/2009 at 01:46 PM.
  2. grymtyrant's Avatar
    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    #2  
    Yeah really.... this is pissing me off.
  3. #3  
    Is it that that serious where you can't wait for an update which will undoubtedly fix the issue?
  4. #4  
    try removing from one of the installers (preware, quickinstall, whichever you use)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    try removing from one of the installers (preware, quickinstall, whichever you use)
    I don't use any of these. I installed it when you had to use the dev mode and manuall drag the .ipk file into the batch file. This was before the quickinstall. now I use the filecoaster from my Pre to install homebrew apps.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    Is it that that serious where you can't wait for an update which will undoubtedly fix the issue?
    You think Palm will fix an issue for a homebrew app? lol okay buddy
  7. #7  
    It removes fine for me.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    It removes fine for me.
    lucky u
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    lucky u
    I'm not saying it to show off, just to say it may not be something completely wrong with the app itself. But I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    I'm not saying it to show off, just to say it may not be something completely wrong with the app itself. But I'll keep my mouth shut from now on.
    You misinterpreted my post wrong. I didn't meant for it to come across in a sarcastic manner. I dunno why mine won't delete.
  11.    #11  
    This app doesn't appear in the quickinstaller so I can't manually remove it there either. Damn it this is pissing me off. Any other way I can remove this app?

Posting Permissions