Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 626
  1. srfcrzy's Avatar
    Posts
    153 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    #161  
    I just checked for updates and got an update available for WHERE with a button beneath it that said "Install Update Free."

    Is this new? Getting reading for pay-for apps with immanent 1.2 release?
  2. Beknatok's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney_33 View Post
    Anyway you could tell me the md5sum on /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework191_15.jsjsjs $from$ $the$ $1$.$2$.$0$ $image$?
    No... because it doesn't exist. It's now palmInitFramework200_18.jsjsjs!!
  3. #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    My primary hope is that the phone app is snappier and I don't accidentally hang up on people before even answering the phone.

    Otherwise, also hope they take away the 60 app limit and base it on storage avail rather than num of apps.
    this has been talked about, why wait for the animation when the phone works as soon as you answer it
  4. go4craig's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #164  
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    doctor it again!
    Yeah I finally saw that bootloader trick lethal said and I got the dr. working on it again. RESUSCITATED PRE HERE!
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by go4craig View Post
    Yeah I finally saw that bootloader trick lethal said and I got the dr. working on it again. RESUSCITATED PRE HERE!
    are you back on 1.2 again?
  6. #166  
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    My primary hope is that the phone app is snappier and I don't accidentally hang up on people before even answering the phone.

    Otherwise, also hope they take away the 60 app limit and base it on storage avail rather than num of apps.
    AMEN!!!
  7. #167  
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    this has been talked about, why wait for the animation when the phone works as soon as you answer it
    Same reason people swipe, swipe, tap, tap when they can merely start typing and press enter. They like the whole touch screen visual thing.
  8. #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by buchkoba00 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why some people are so obsessed with forwarding a text. I've never thought to do that ever.
    It comes in Handy if I've texted directions or event detail (could be a long and involved text) and someone else needs to be added to the event.

    Or if a friend sent me their info that I want to send to a friend.

    Or if there is some interesting tid bit of info to get to some friends. I think of a text as a mini version of an email. The same reasons you would want to forward an email apply to texting.

    nb
  9. Diviance's Avatar
    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #169  
    Bluetooth is still 1.0 in WebOS 1.2.
  10. go4craig's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #170  
    The dr. is still working. About halfway done.
  11. #171  
    Does someone have the webDoctor? Thanks
  12. GigaS27's Avatar
    Posts
    286 Posts
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    #172  
    funny how everyone is resetting there phones and loosing all data just for an update that will be out within a week or so. (and barely making a difference might I add)
    Sprint Palm Pre-
  13. #173  
    Quote Originally Posted by srfcrzy View Post
    I just checked for updates and got an update available for WHERE with a button beneath it that said "Install Update Free."

    Is this new? Getting reading for pay-for apps with immanent 1.2 release?
    Aha! This makes perfect sense now why Pandora and Where both showed up in the app catalog under the recent items but there was no change in the version number. They probably are already updated to 1.2 but our phones can't tell because most of us are running 1.1.
  14. #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathal View Post
    Hmm never tried to search in email before. Definitely isn't working in universal search, however typing IN the email app brings up a find-as-you-search thing which is at least searching within sender/subject/message preview. Is that new?
    It's been said already, but YES THAT IS INDEED NEW!!!!!!!!!

    This was my number 1 request!

    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  15. #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    funny how everyone is resetting there phones and loosing all data just for an update that will be out within a week or so. (and barely making a difference might I add)
    When we talk about enthusiasts this is never a funny subject but just part of the lifestyle. Besides quite a few people will run this on the actual mojo sdk instead of a live phone. And the Pre backup does a pretty darn good job of restoring alot of your data.
  16. #176  
    Quote Originally Posted by Diviance View Post
    Bluetooth is still 1.0 in WebOS 1.2.
    Darn, thanks. That probably means they haven't fixed anything relating to all the car/bt issues reported.

    any new IM systems added in to messaging?
  17. #177  
    I want to run in my Palm Emulator and not on my Pre. I am downloading the webDoctor but dont know if it is the newest one that was leaked.
  18. #178  
    Can someone with 1.2 try a swipe delete on email? Seriously hoping they added a confirm button like everything else. Been waiting on an official, non-hacked confirm button on that for a while now.
  19. go4craig's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    Darn, thanks. That probably means they haven't fixed anything relating to all the car/bt issues reported.

    any new IM systems added in to messaging?
    There is an added option in the contacts menu that says send all to car kit. And sadly there are no more IM systems.
  20. #180  
    so is the app store still betta or has it actually been taken out of beta, I'm stuck at work for another hours so can't download till I get home.
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions