Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    In 1.1 you could also just tap on the "desktop" or "wallpaper" while viewing the notification preview, and it would return to the dashboard as just an icon. Can you still do that?
    Same is true on 1.2
    I look forward to hearing if the battery life has improved - this seems to be the #1 gripe for a lot of people.
    Is the memos app still terrible at selecting text?
    --Marvin
    Quote Originally Posted by Centro85 View Post
    In 1.1 you could also just tap on the "desktop" or "wallpaper" while viewing the notification preview, and it would return to the dashboard as just an icon. Can you still do that?
    Yep, and its actually faster now. I'd say the entire notification system has been significantly sped up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Don't know if its been mentioned, but Orange+click link in browser gives you 3 options now, Open in New Card, Share Link, and Copy URL, all things I've been wanting since release!
    I want 1.2 NOW!
    Found these changes in luna.conf

I'm using a program to tell me whats been changed. Let me know if there is a file you want me to check on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    It seems pretty decent now, it selects whole words, so I don't think you can select a part of a word, but it makes it very easy to select text now.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoottesen View Post
    Outdoor? I wonder if it uses the ambient light sensor to tell how bright to make the screen? That'd be epic.
    All text selection/copying has been improved.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    All text selection/copying has been improved.
    Very much so.
    I'm making a master thread right now with all the new updates in it(or as many as I can stand to list )
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

I'm using a program to tell me whats been changed. Let me know if there is a file you want me to check on.
    i posted the full list of changed files on post 321, that could help (cant post links yet)
    To the people who wanted to know about the Sunspider bench, theres an issue... The browser can't finish the test anymore, it stops after the first time through it(or I'd assume its the first time through, I'm not sure if it makes it through or not).
    Could you run 1.2 through the UA profiler too? UA Profiler

Thanks.
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Video of this stuff in action!
    Outdoor? I wonder if it uses the ambient light sensor to tell how bright to make the screen? That'd be epic.
    That's what I'm thinking it is. What I'm curious about is corenavi, and throbber????
    so you can save web pictures now?
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    This site should have a wiki capability on theforums that everyone can edit. Slickdeals has this and it is very convenient for long threads like this to be able to get a summary in just one post.
    so you can save web pictures now?
    Yes, Elysian said that if you hold the Orange Button & press an image a menu comes up with options.
    That's what I'm thinking it is. What I'm curious about is corenavi, and throbber????
    Corenavi is the button on the pre.

They name the LED below it corenavi and the ones to the side left/right navi.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Im about to cry Im so happy for the future of my Pre..
    --Marvin