Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    If you are on the main screen or launcher.. in you press gesture+v to paste, it will start a global search with whatever you pasted.

You guys applying patches like 4x4 icons.. don't.

It may work, but it overwrites a file so you can't do anything added to that file..
    Sometimes being the #1 site does have its drawbacks...-_-'. Some of these new comers...
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Elysian893, are you noticing the cell radio still bouncing around without moving the device? That i think is responsible for more battery drain than people think....
    It has stayed at 5 bars for me thus far, but I'm connected via 1XRTT because I disabled Data since I'm using my WiFi.
    Last edited by Chris Parsons; 09/04/2009 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    If you are on the main screen or launcher.. in you press gesture+v to paste, it will start a global search with whatever you pasted.

You guys applying patches like 4x4 icons.. don't.

It may work, but it overwrites a file so you can't do anything added to that file..
    What do you mean? What adverse effects did it have? Specifics? I'm not noticing any issues whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Also just noticed, when you screen cap, its now saved as a JPG instead of a PNG.
    It used to be saved as both. Is it now just the one?
    I happened to have an old version of some of the messaging JSJSJS $files$ $around$, $and$ $I$ $made$ $a$ $diff$ $to$ $look$ $and$ $see$ $the$ $differences$. $It$ $seems$ $there$'$s$ $some$ $new$ $code$ $to$ $block$ $users$ $on$ $AIM$, $but$ $it$ $doesn$'$t$ $seem$ $you$ $can$ $actually$ $do$ $it$ $just$ $yet$.
    There are also a lot of subtle differences in the code throughout the whole thing. And you can copy the entire conversation to the clipboard.
    Ugh when is this update going to be released?? LOL
    New find, and I know this is something people have asked for. I noticed the clock was updated to version 1.2, so I checked it out, and heres the new option
    Yeah I mentioned that one already, though I know everything is getting lost with how fast this thread is updating.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah I mentioned that one already, though I know everything is getting lost with how fast this thread is updating.
    Yeah, the OP is gonna have a helluva time updating the original post

Anyone who thinks this update doesn't deserve to be 1.2 is out of their mind, this update, IMO, is better than 1.1 was.
    Does anyone else have a feeling this won't be released until after iTunes 9? I'm just assuming, if Apple again tries to block syncing, why would they want to have to release another patch to allow syncing so soon after this 1.2? Unless the rumors with iTunes 9 are true, & it will support any MP3 device & syncing. We can only hope
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    One tiny little negative change. With 1.2, if you view a notification and want to leave it there, it seems you have to wait for it to time out. In 1.1 you could touch the card you were using and drag down to the gesture area and it would minimize notifications.
    Can you not just swipe down the notification? That will minimize it as well, no need to wait for the time out. I hope they didn't take this out in 1.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Papla, knock it off or leave.

Does anyone else have a feeling this won't be released until after iTunes 9? I'm just assuming, if Apple again tries to block syncing, why would they want to have to release another patch to allow syncing so soon after this 1.2? Unless the rumors with iTunes 9 are true, & it will support any MP3 device & syncing. We can only hope
    I'm hoping that the 8/30 build date on this means its still a beta 1.2 release, and that there is still more to come. I also wonder if this wasn't done on purpose, not accidentally, so people like me, jhoff, dhmassacer, leathal, people with enough nad to install this, can point out issues that may have been overlooked, and they fix them before release. If that is the case, this could be an epic release. We'll see. I hope that the Palm Dev's are watching this thread.
    I thought i saw there is image saving in the update, how does it work (if it really is in there) ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Elysian893, I 100% encourage you to request the name and info on this imbecile and take him/her to court for libel and defamation of character. Take away everything this immature moron has.

By the way, I for one absolutely hate this papla person and I can't wait for this ***** to be banned.
    I'm reporting all of his posts, it's only a matter of time before this child is gone. I'm not much of a rapper anyways, more into metal.

edit: and he's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I thought i saw there is image saving in the update, how does it work (if it really is in there) ?
    Orange+click image brings up a menu that gives you a bunch of options.
    If this really is the final 1.2 build, it shows that they give about a week to test and make sure things work alright before they send it out to everyone.
    I'm hoping that the 8/30 build date on this means its still a beta 1.2 release, and that there is still more to come. I also wonder if this wasn't done on purpose, not accidentally, so people like me, jhoff, dhmassacer, leathal, people with enough nad to install this, can point out issues that may have been overlooked, and they fix them before release. If that is the case, this could be an epic release. We'll see. I hope that the Palm Dev's are watching this thread.
    That would be great if it's what they did. Thanks for the reply Elysian
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Can you not just swipe down the notification? That will minimize it as well, no need to wait for the time out. I hope they didn't take this out in 1.2
    In 1.1 you could also just tap on the "desktop" or "wallpaper" while viewing the notification preview, and it would return to the dashboard as just an icon. Can you still do that?
    Thread cleaned up and back to normal folks, carry on
    Orange+click image brings up a menu that gives you a bunch of options.
    Great! This alone makes me wish i had 1.2 . Thanks once again Elysian