Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Except you have to select by block, no selecting only a section. But, much better than nothing, that's for sure.

And I actually haven't seen how you can save an image from a site. You can share the image, which attaches it to email, but no saving that I can find... unless maybe there's a .jpg link and not a actual picture on the page.
    Orange+Click on an image and you have an option to "Copy to Photos"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    I loaded all my mods and homebrew apps again(minus cpu scaling) before I did all these tests.
    Including Virtual Keyboard?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by dominiej View Post
    Any word on the ability to forward text messages? That's really a bummer for me right now...
    we all forward text messages now anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Including Virtual Keyboard?
    Actually, I haven't loaded that one, forgot about it. I'll get to it tonight and hope it works.
    Orange+Click on an image and you have an option to "Copy to Photos"...
    Weird, I'm only getting "Share Image".

Edit: Probably wasn't a jpeg and instead a gif or something, because on another picture it's working fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnienyc View Post
    Great info Elysan! I do not have my phone her with me, but would someone compare a few of these load times to a 1.0.4 Pre?

ALSO: my question about rings was - does the caller hear two rings BEFORE the Pre even starts audibly ringing?
    I just loaded the Photos app again, and it loaded within 1s, so it could have been slower because it was the first time I ever loaded that app.
    Also with copy and paste... anyone figured out a way to copy IMs or SMS? I know you can do copy all and copy the whole conversation, but what about individual messages? The shift and tap doesn't work because it sees that as trying to select what's in the text box.
    I just noticed, the browser now zooms in and centers on text boxes when you tap them to edit them. Perfect! It also now works with a forum I frequent that it used to not work with, I can actually log in now, sweet!
    In google maps, when you go to get directions.. when you double tap on to to or from textbox.. it selects all the text in it.

has that always been like that?
    Heres one for Mr. Vick Massey, the REAL Facebook page now saves login info, and the auto zoom in on text boxes feature makes it absurdly usable. Very easy to use the real thing now.
    Heres one for Mr. Vick Massey, the REAL Facebook page now saves login info, and the auto zoom in on text boxes feature makes it absurdly usable. Very easy to use the real thing now.
    what happens when you fill up the text input box? right now if i'm typing a long response and get to the bottom it keeps going, but i have no way to scroll within the text input box itself. is this fix? thx.
    one issue now, with the ability to disable the data connection, there is no way to keep the wifi enabled when the screen is off and the phone is unplugged... Means you'd miss emails.
    One tiny little negative change. With 1.2, if you view a notification and want to leave it there, it seems you have to wait for it to time out. In 1.1 you could touch the card you were using and drag down to the gesture area and it would minimize notifications.
    when ur on a phone call now it displays the phone numbe instead of just mobile or home
    fyi for the google maps questions, google maps is still at version 1.0
    New find, and I know this is something people have asked for. I noticed the clock was updated to version 1.2, so I checked it out, and heres the new option

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Does it allow you to only select "My Contacts" for Google contacts sync, so I don't have to add everybody I have ever emailed?
    Also just noticed, when you screen cap, its now saved as a JPG instead of a PNG.
    Elysian893, are you noticing the cell radio still bouncing around without moving the device? That i think is responsible for more battery drain than people think....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.