Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Easy way to pay for an app from the app catalog? This would open the door for paid apps and such.

I look forward to the update, but don't have a specific thing I hope/want/need to be updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Let me guess, no video camera?
    The rumor was video camera would be released originally as an app in the catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    The rumor was video camera would be released originally as an app in the catalog.
    At a hefty price tag I'm sure.
    I love rumors. Just hope we see video soon. My Regional Director friend at Sprint says it's going to happen, and the Palm employee who did a training at the Sprint store said it's coming. Maybe with 1.2 it will finally come.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Hope it fixes the file system to allow for more App install ....
    The picture of the card back next to "Security Number" looks photoshopped to me. Otherwise, these screenshots look legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    At a hefty price tag I'm sure.
    If I remember the reason behind this was something to do with the fact that they wouldn't have to release a whole update to just include video camera. Then again, I would think palm would want to force the update that gave people a video camera.
    Ok, where is this "webosdoctor" package with 1.2? I just redownloaded and got the standard, older one. Maybe someone post link or on rapidshare or something? More individual confirmations would be great.
    Sweet! Maybe now I can get paid for that app I'm writing...
    In fact are any of these on your phone now?

Active X support
    Why would you expect Active X support from WebOS?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i think he means flash support
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    Why would you expect Active X support from WebOS?
    I'm not, but it was the original rumor of what was supposed to be in 1.2 from this thread.

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,68346.0.html
    Still trying to figure out why some people are so obsessed with forwarding a text. I've never thought to do that ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    Ok, where is this "webosdoctor" package with 1.2? I just redownloaded and got the standard, older one. Maybe someone post link or on rapidshare or something? More individual confirmations would be great.
    WebOSdoctor is based on our serial number so I don't think it would be very safe trying someone else's, might be harmless, but I'm sure there's a reason they ask for it
    Quote Originally Posted by buchkoba00 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why some people are so obsessed with forwarding a text. I've never thought to do that ever.

It's useful when you subscribe to something like CNN or ESPN and you get news that you want to forward to your friend or family member.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    WebOSdoctor is based on our serial number so I don't think it would be very safe trying someone else's, might be harmless, but I'm sure there's a reason they ask for it

Do you think they are going to host that many different images? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    When I said that earlier I wasn't inferring that every serial number got a unique webos, just that based on your serial number would be the version of Webos you were allowed to download.
    Hmmm. So I may have to spring for Snow Leopard for my home MacBook to get WebOS QuickInstall going . . . Otherwise I'll have to wait until Tuesday to disable tweaks at work for 1.2. I don't have that kind of patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by buchkoba00 View Post
    Me either.. I don't think i've ever forwarded a text. Don't really see the reason why I would need to.
    Yeah, important note, because I think 1.2 is gonna be here any day....
    REMOVE ALL TWEAKS AND RESIST THE URGE TO UPDATE UNTIL YOU DO SO!!!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast