Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    does it print money with this update?
    Does the onscreen keyboard work with 1.2?
    MotionApps said that 1.2 will have an updated Classic application that can run Hotsync. Is that in there?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by go4craig View Post
    just found you can add linkedin account under contacts now
    Hot damn -- that's pretty sweet
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Facebook does seem to work better, no more scrolling up. I don't see anything else
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse View Post
    does it print money with this update?
    yea, but you need to buy the Palm Print app from the app store
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Still streams when you try to open a mp3, orange + click gives a menu :
    Open in new card
    share link
    copy url

so no download .
    no scrubber in music player

ALSO:

when your phone is locked and you get a call, they've moved the name + photo up so you can actually see it.
    Last edited by tozfeekum; 09/04/2009 at 04:24 PM.
    Enough of all these technical questions, time for the real info we all have been waiting for.......Where is the cheese grater feature we were promised with version 1.2. I have a refridgerator full of cheddar and sharp and no phone to shred it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leathal View Post
    Sorry if this gets everyone's hopes up, but I did a WebOS Doctor recovery a few minutes ago and now my system version is showing as WebOS 1.2.0.

Posting this from my phone, screenshot proof coming soon as I get back to a PC, probably about an hour or so. Just figured some of you would want to know that it looks like Palm pushed the 1.2.0 image out to WebOS Doctor early

Edit: Okay here's the screenshot
    hxxp://imgur.com/eyok8.png
    @Leathal: Check your "Private Messages." (top right of this screen).
    Last edited by KnoxBNYC; 09/04/2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: left something out :)
    Any changes in Photos or Camera? Advanced calculator functions?
  11.    #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by nohatter View Post
    just to be more accurate about that copying of uneditable text, i mean can you highlight and copy a partition of uneditable text from any given website, document etc?
    Yep but it's kinda wonky. Hold down shift, tap where you want the highlight to start and then tap where you want it to end. Not incredibly accurate, but also not a huge deal if you have to trim a few characters from the beginning and end when you paste it.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, sorry, mine was an obscure movie reference.
    Not really that obscure, some people just need to get a Clue sometimes when a great movie gets quoted.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    On-Screen keyboard?
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    any sign of an "empty trash" option in the email program?
  15.    #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by abiezerf View Post
    Any changes in Photos or Camera? Advanced calculator functions?
    No changes in any of those. Also no onscreen keyboard as far as I can tell, but it may be somewhat esoteric to activate like the "copy a portion of text" feature ended up being. Never would have found that one if I hadn't been a PalmOS geek since the Handspring Visor Deluxe days :P

Edit: No empty trash button either.
    i cant even install anything on my pre at all let alone a new version of web os does anyone know why i cant seem to install the homebrew apps on my pre? i followed every step my phone is on dev mode, its on "just charge" i have nova com set up ihave web os quick install i have latest java but when i press install on web os quick install and it does nothing. i followed every step to the t and still nothing can anyone assis me
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Calendar Preferences has a new button - Calendar View Options - now instead of tapping the individual calendar sources to set the color and status of each underlying calendar, they're now grouped together on one dialog.
    Is the "added option in the contacts menu that says send all to car kit" a command or an option in all effects?
    Meaning, is it something you have to select every time you want to push your contacts to your car or an option that you can enable (so that your contacts are automatically pushed every time you connect to your car via bluetooth)?

Do you have a screenshot of it?
    Has anyone posted a download link yet? I cant seem to find it by searching the forums and I want to try this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by chdblz View Post
    i cant even install anything on my pre at all let alone a new version of web os does anyone know why i cant seem to install the homebrew apps on my pre? i followed every step my phone is on dev mode, its on "just charge" i have nova com set up ihave web os quick install i have latest java but when i press install on web os quick install and it does nothing. i followed every step to the t and still nothing can anyone assis me
    With all due respect sir, you are in the wrong thread for this.