Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    Darn, thanks. That probably means they haven't fixed anything relating to all the car/bt issues reported.

any new IM systems added in to messaging?
    No new IM systems.

Quote Originally Posted by ebernstein View Post
    Can someone with 1.2 try a swipe delete on email? Seriously hoping they added a confirm button like everything else. Been waiting on an official, non-hacked confirm button on that for a while now.
    No confirm button.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernstein View Post
    Can someone with 1.2 try a swipe delete on email? Seriously hoping they added a confirm button like everything else. Been waiting on an official, non-hacked confirm button on that for a while now.
    So you want to SWIPE to the RIGHT.. then CLICK ON THE DELETE .. and then on a CONFIRM ???? seriously...

Edit : wooops... didnt see you meant for email. MY BAD ok.. i agree with you.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    So you want to SWIPE to the RIGHT.. then CLICK ON THE DELETE .. and then on a CONFIRM ???? seriously...

geez.
    Nope, just the delete button. In 1.1 it deletes right after the swipe. I
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Interesting times for a new Pre owner!
    Quote Originally Posted by casiouser View Post
    AMEN!!!
    +1000! I've been waiting for them to get rid of that app limit for awhile now. Drives me crazy that I have to delete an app every time I want a new one, and that I can only have 3 pages of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by go4craig View Post
    There is an added option in the contacts menu that says send all to car kit. And sadly there are no more IM systems.
    Hehe, if you lived close by, I'd have you pair it with my 09 Maxima to see if they fixed anything there.... Not sure if I am going to do 1.2 from the file or not. I think I can wait a few days/weeks....

I suspect they didn't fix anything there anyway.
    If it will be out within 1 month any chances of things being added?
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    I want to run in my Palm Emulator and not on my Pre. I am downloading the webDoctor but dont know if it is the newest one that was leaked.
    Do you know how to do this? Where do I place the 1.2 jar file to have the emulator use it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
    Hehe, if you lived close by, I'd have you pair it with my 09 Maxima to see if they fixed anything there.... Not sure if I am going to do 1.2 from the file or not. I think I can wait a few days/weeks....

I suspect they didn't fix anything there anyway.
    Your maxima may need the update not the Pre. Mine syncs fine with my dodge mygig and syncs the phonebook everytime.
    For those who got 1.2 on the Pre was it worth it?
    Done some checking, no kernel change, no gcc change, and there is no cpu scaling. Not unexpected, since I remember the first post with the cpu scaling rumor in it, and could totally tell it was tongue in cheek, but people ran with it, and allowed it to run rampant.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Phone back from the dead with 1.2 on it.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    Done some checking, no kernel change, no gcc change, and there is no cpu scaling. Not unexpected, since I remember the first post with the cpu scaling rumor in it, and could totally tell it was tongue in cheek, but people ran with it, and allowed it to run rampant.
    Wasn't one of mine, was it?
    hooray!
    This is great proof that with WebOS doctor it is very hard to permanently brick a Pre.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Okay, after toying with it, I see nothing so major as to update through this method right now. Wait for it to actually come out, I am running the old webos doctor to go back to 1.1 since I can't do anything with 1.2 right now. QuickInstall doesn't recognize the phone.
    Just checked updates and I have 9 updates. 2 Bubbles, 1 Spaz, 1 Lemonade, 2 Open Tables, and 3 Where's.

2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 1.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Your maxima may need the update not the Pre. Mine syncs fine with my dodge mygig and syncs the phonebook everytime.

Hehe, no, Palm knows it's an issue and there's a 15 page thread of them collecting data on THEIR forum about all the different cars it's NOT working with. Wife's Centro works fine, bbery works fine, TPRo works fine, just the Pre. I suspect it has something to do with the Bt profile for headsets not being fine. Different discussion altogether, but I've reported exact findings to them. Has to do with the HSP and the HFP profiles not being quite correct. If your vehicle/headset, etc is HFP, the range is seriously limited. If it's HSP, everything is golden. Example. My plantronics is HSP and I can walk to about 25 ft away from phone and no static, my other headset is HFP and I can walk about 4 ft away before static eats it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GigaS27 View Post
    funny how everyone is resetting there phones and loosing all data just for an update that will be out within a week or so. (and barely making a difference might I add)

Ever seen the feeding frenzy when an HTC WinMo ROM gets leaked?
    I could have sworn mine is hfp, but I'll check when I sync to my car next time.