Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    I noticed that i recently been getting the "too many cards" message, even when i have no cards open. So i reboot my phone and when it loaded up again, everything was working painfully slow!!! the launch bar took 3 seconds to load and was jumping all over the screen, i was unable to click on any icons ect. This has been happening a lot to me and sometimes ANOTHER reboot won't do the trick...

Is there anybody else that is having this issue? Is there a possibility that all the services i installed are slowing it down when starting up? Or anything else affiliated with homebrew or patches that could be doing this? I'm really trying NOT to use webosdoctor because im too lazy to redo all the patches and homebrew :\
    If you're comfortable with the command line install the homebrew Terminal app and issue the "top" command and see what's eating CPU. Since I don't have my Pre yet that's all I can suggest.
    Last edited by Shiggitay; 09/04/2009 at 11:41 AM.
    if u added the accelerometer service....take it off...fixes the problem....i had the same issue
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    wow, that just might be it!...too bad im sitting in class so i don't have access to quickinstall but ill give it a try...thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    wow, that just might be it!...too bad im sitting in class so i don't have access to quickinstall but ill give it a try...thanks again!
    yup that was the reason y i did web doctor on monday...i didnt know the cause...so after i restored everything i noticed the only thing that made the pre slow down was the accelerometer so i took it off and wut do u know it went faster now....so yeah take that crap off till they fix the issues
    Cool that's good to know. I'll be getting my Pre in like two weeks, so yeah.