1.    #1  
    I usually just flip the dialer instead of pushing the end button and I HATE that dumb call has ended in the bottom of the screen when I do that. It's like no crap it ended! IS there any hombrew ap or hidden setting to stop this ?

Thanks All
    I guess u could just make the PNG transparent, you'd need to edit it and replace the original.

I have it removed here...if this is what you meant...

Yeah so you would need to root and have winscp set up...or at least that's how I did it...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyono View Post
    I usually just flip the dialer instead of pushing the end button and I HATE that dumb call has ended in the bottom of the screen when I do that. It's like no crap it ended! IS there any hombrew ap or hidden setting to stop this ?

Thanks All
    It is annyong but in order not to get it you'd have to stay in the phone app until the call ends.

I think the reason is when u put the phone app into card view, it will assume you are using another application and therefore need the notification of call ended. It can be very useful for say a dropped call when you are using another application, not really a bug that requires a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    It is annyong but in order not to get it you'd have to stay in the phone app until the call ends.

I think the reason is when u put the phone app into card view, it will assume you are using another application and therefore need the notification of call ended. It can be very useful for say a dropped call when you are using another application, not really a bug that requires a fix.
    +1. The OP could change his notification to say "I know you know that I know you know that the call has ended, but I must do this to make sure that others who don't know that you know that I know that you know that the call is ended also know you know that I know."

There. Making the understandable more complex is what Palm is all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post

Yup I only get this notification when it's a faded call, or if the phone app isn't maximized. I agree the way it's setup now it should stay the way it is.+
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    What a thing to be annoyed by. lol comeon man is it that big of a deal its there for like 5 seconds?